Just back and it's a story of what could have been....

Whilst the filthy Huns had more of the ball, we had more shots on target and double the corners, we just could not convert, had we done, I think we would have taken at least a point today. Let's get something else out the way, Kevin THomsHUN is dead to me, as he should be to every Hibs fan, his "we, us and our" shite about that rancid institution made me feel sick, how can a grown man change the team you have supported since you were a kid? The dirty hun bastard should be banned from Easter Road. sine die.

Once we got going today, there were some good Hibs performances, Porto and Paul were superb at the back, Boyler and Nissy played well up front and Gogic was a yelpy wee dug nipping at the Huns. Chris Cadden also played very well when he came on. I do wonder what the hell has happened to Mr Reliable Paul McGinn, he makes too many mistakes now. I did feel both Newell and Doidge were poor today and I keep expecting more from Irvine but it never quite comes, does it? Interesting the Scotland's Shame commentator Clive Tyldesley alluded to the fact Rocky may be heading along the M8 to Celtc next season, I would take Bain in return.

The big question that was never going to be challenged on Hun TV was why Porto's goal was not given, I saw no infringement in the live film and the one repeat they showed but did not commentate on?

So, the team.....

Rocky had no chance at either goal, and didnae actually have much else to do.

Paul McGinn is a shadow of the player who started the season for us. As I have said before, I don't think he is happy in a back three, although I felt we were more of a four until Cadden came on?

Porto was magnificent, superb. His goal should have counted too.

Paul had a smashing game too, both he and Porto play better when we play the bigger teams.

Josh was a bit quiet although Tyldesley and Judas ThomsHUN spent the whole game with the breeks round their ankles tugging away about the young Hun defender who was distinctly average but for them is better than Kieran Tierney, Andy Robertson and Stephen O'Donnell combined, after 4 games for the Huns. Fucking arseholes.

Alex Gogic played well and gets tore in however I felt he lost Aribo at the Huns first goal and was also partly at fault for the excellent second hun goal.

Joe Newell was reported missing, he too was at fault for standing and allowing the rat faced Kent to go past him and gogic to score. His free kick was a shambles just when we were looking like equalising. I would have hooked him before I took off either Gogic or Irvine.

Jackson drifted in and out, as is his want. He really needs to get us a goal or two.

Doidge simply was not at the races today, I thought he brought very little

Boyler on the other hand was very good, a bloody best and very unlucky to being booked, indeed his booking was for being Martin Boyle and courtesy of BBC pundits, one of who used to play for hIbs and their suggestion he is a diver.

I thought Nissy was excellent today, hungry, agile and like Boyler he dragged the hun bastards all over the pitch. A fine header to get his goal too.

Chris Cadden replaced Doidge after an hour and we changed shape with Chris down the right and Boyler and Nissy up front, it nearly worked and i thought he had a good half hour.

Magennis replaced Jackson Irvine with 10 to go and had a few nice touches. Still no sure where he plays to be honest?

Hallberg replaced Gogic a few minutes later, I see why as we chased the game, but it didnae get us the goal we needed and in my opinion, deserved.

The Boss

I think Jack went about it the right way and on another day we would have been coming home with at least a point. He was fizzing when Newell made an erse of the free kick that might have got us a point.

The Huns

No great shakes at all are they? Plug Huffalo looks about 2 stone overweight, and the Dobber Extraordinaire McGregor will have an aneurysm, daft angry hun bastard that he is. As for ThomsHUN, Uncle Tom indeed.

The Referee

I would love to know the reason for chopping off Porto's goal. He will never have to explain why he chopped it off.

Hun TV was pretty professional until Judas spoke, I hope every shite he ever has is a hedgehog, a toblerone or both. Bet you Tanner is spewing he isnae working there with Fat Arse Hutton and the Aussie boy who looked like he has slept in his claes?

My Hibernian Man of the Match was frankly pretty easy, I thought Porto was magnificent. Someone mentioned that the Huns had got into his head on a thread I read this week. Nope, he has no fear of them, I think he hates them as much as I do. Good efforts from Nissy, Boyler and Captain Paul too.

Next up is tiny wee Huns Stranraer next Saturday away in the cup, kick off to be confirmed, its live on the BBC but it might clash the Chooky's funeral so we will have to wait and see what the score is with that.

HIbernian Forever!

Thought newell was quiet today was surprised he wasn't subbed.

Only bit I've seen is the clip of the disallowed goal. We've been robbed again.

Didn't think the midfield 3 balance worked today and contributed to both their goals by standing off and allowing space to drive into.

That said we were denied a point by a terrible refereeing decision. Zero accountability for that.

Porto was superb but I thought Nisbet even better. His touch, hold up play and speed of turn just razor sharp and a cracking header. Scored at both Celtc Park and Ibrox. Hopefully bodes for a cracking end to the season.

A win Vs Livi at home a week on Wednesday is vital but play like we did today and I'm confident we'll do just that.

Cheers @1875 . Plug Huffalo is a fckin masterpiece 😂😂😂.Is it your invention or have I just missed it before ? Whatever , its a belter.

Thought Porteous was looking a far more accomplished player today. Mature performance.

I really think we should've been able to hurt them, we just couldn't put the ball away. Same old story though.

The rest of the games are the big ones though, so focus and get the job done is all that matters now.

Cheers @1875 . Plug Huffalo is a fckin masterpiece 😂😂😂.Is it your invention or have I just missed it before ? Whatever , its a belter.

The Huns call him El Buffalo, I think he looks like Plug from the Beano, he is a huffy Hun. Viola.

Didn't see or hear the game as was at work, and FM/Digital...really need to get AM radio at work! Anyway so much for my first time picking the team..Porto gets motm for us and I had dropped him :53:
Nisbet seemed to fare better than Doidge whom I did also drop though so may'be my team wasn;t all useless

Whilst the filthy Huns had more of the ball, we had more shots on target and double the corners, we just could not convert, had we done, I think we would have taken at least a point today. Let's get something else out the way, Kevin THomsHUN is dead to me, as he should be to every Hibs fan, his "we, us and our" shite about that rancid institution made me feel sick, how can a grown man change the team you have supported since you were a kid? The dirty hun bastard should be banned from Easter Road. sine die.

Once we got going today, there were some good Hibs performances, Porto and Paul were superb at the back, Boyler and Nissy played well up front and Gogic was a yelpy wee dug nipping at the Huns. Chris Cadden also played very well when he came on. I do wonder what the hell has happened to Mr Reliable Paul McGinn, he makes too many mistakes now. I did feel both Newell and Doidge were poor today and I keep expecting more from Irvine but it never quite comes, does it? Interesting the Scotland's Shame commentator Clive Tyldesley alluded to the fact Rocky may be heading along the M8 to Celtc next season, I would take Bain in return.

The big question that was never going to be challenged on Hun TV was why Porto's goal was not given, I saw no infringement in the live film and the one repeat they showed but did not commentate on?

So, the team.....

Paul McGinn is a shadow of the player who started the season for us. As I have said before, I don't think he is happy in a back three, although I felt we were more of a four until Cadden came on?

Paul had a smashing game too, both he and Porto play better when we play the bigger teams.

Josh was a bit quiet although Tyldesley and Judas ThomsHUN spent the whole game with the breeks round their ankles tugging away about the young Hun defender who was distinctly average but for them is better than Kieran Tierney, Andy Robertson and Stephen O'Donnell combined, after 4 games for the Huns. Fucking arseholes.

Alex Gogic played well and gets tore in however I felt he lost Aribo at the Huns first goal and was also partly at fault for the excellent second hun goal.

Joe Newell was reported missing, he too was at fault for standing and allowing the rat faced Kent to go past him and gogic to score. His free kick was a shambles just when we were looking like equalising. I would have hooked him before I took off either Gogic or Irvine.

Jackson drifted in and out, as is his want. He really needs to get us a goal or two.

Boyler on the other hand was very good, a bloody best and very unlucky to being booked, indeed his booking was for being Martin Boyle and courtesy of BBC pundits, one of who used to play for hIbs and their suggestion he is a diver.

I thought Nissy was excellent today, hungry, agile and like Boyler he dragged the hun bastards all over the pitch. A fine header to get his goal too.

Chris Cadden replaced Doidge after an hour and we changed shape with Chris down the right and Boyler and Nissy up front, it nearly worked and i thought he had a good half hour.

Magennis replaced Jackson Irvine with 10 to go and had a few nice touches. Still no sure where he plays to be honest?

Hallberg replaced Gogic a few minutes later, I see why as we chased the game, but it didnae get us the goal we needed and in my opinion, deserved.

The Boss

I think Jack went about it the right way and on another day we would have been coming home with at least a point. He was fizzing when Newell made an erse of the free kick that might have got us a point.

The Huns

No great shakes at all are they? Plug Huffalo looks about 2 stone overweight, and the Dobber Extraordinaire McGregor will have an aneurysm, daft angry hun bastard that he is. As for ThomsHUN, Uncle Tom indeed.

The Referee

I would love to know the reason for chopping off Porto's goal. He will never have to explain why he chopped it off.

Hun TV was pretty professional until Judas spoke, I hope every shite he ever has is a hedgehog, a toblerone or both. Bet you Tanner is spewing he isnae working there with Fat Arse Hutton and the Aussie boy who looked like he has slept in his claes?

My Hibernian Man of the Match was frankly pretty easy, I thought Porto was magnificent. Someone mentioned that the Huns had got into his head on a thread I read this week. Nope, he has no fear of them, I think he hates them as much as I do. Good efforts from Nissy, Boyler and Captain Paul too.

Next up is tiny wee Huns Stranraer next Saturday away in the cup, kick off to be confirmed, its live on the BBC but it might clash the Chooky's funeral so we will have to wait and see what the score is with that.

HIbernian Forever!
Plug Huffalo 😂 ... wi Wee Smiffy in goals.

Thanks Mark, I had Hibs TV so disappointing, but not a surprise, to hear of Thomson’s attitude and words in reference to them.

A good performance. We deserved a point at least. Really poor first goal to concede, not going with runners, a good second they scored.

The disallowed goal is outrageous. They’ve won the league by a country mile and you still can’t catch a fair decision, never mind a break, against them

Though we didnae start playing until they went 2 up.
🙄

Heard the second half on Hibs TV.Sounded like we gave them a game.Oh well.

Well a missed opportunity . I felt Rangers were there for the taking. We have some decent players, but a profound lack of self-belief on occasion. Porteous was very good today, his wee rest has helped. And I'm delighted to be able to write that, consistency Ryan...Next step.
If we want third , go take it......its upto us,in our hands.
Ref was fairly brutal, and Kevin Thomson is a Bawbag.
Golf noo, back nine at the masters....Excellent report as always.

Thanks Mark, I had Hibs TV so disappointing, but not a surprise, to hear of Thomson’s attitude and words in reference to them.

A good performance. We deserved a point at least. Really poor first goal to concede, not going with runners, a good second they scored.

The disallowed goal is outrageous. They’ve won the league by a country mile and you still can’t catch a fair decision, never mind a break, against them
They might have won the league but they need this "invincibles" tag as well.

Thanks for the just back, I couldn't see the game today. The radio seemed to suggest Rocky could have done better with the first goal?
Talking about Rocky, how would he linked with the Smellies? Surely they'll have to wait till the new manager is in before targeting players, no?

Thanks for the just back, I couldn't see the game today. The radio seemed to suggest Rocky could have done better with the first goal?
Talking about Rocky, how would he linked with the Smellies? Surely they'll have to wait till the new manager is in before targeting players, no?
No idea, the hun commentary suggested it as if it was a thing?

Though we didnae start playing until they went 2 up.
🙄

Me too. We gave them two goals of a start and nearly got it back square, should have actually if the cheating hun homer ref hadn't chalked off a perfectly good goal.

I didn't spot Gogic letting the hun go past him but that's not to say it didn't happen. Apart from that, I thought he had a good game and he's proved over the last couple of games that he isn't just an enforcer and can actually play a decent pass when required.

If Irvine leaves in the summer I wouldn't shed a tear He's clearly got something but isn't showing it at Hibs on a regular enough basis.

I agree with @1875 re McGinn and said so on Twitter, He's a shadow of the player he was earlier on in the season.

Agree totally with the man of the match award.

Thanks for the report Mark.

I think we really are close to having a team which can threaten to win honours, and at least give the uglies a game on a regular basis.
Lets even say we lose Porto and Nisbet, we have Murphy and Magennis who really could shine next year. If we do lose these players , we will have a couple of quid to play with . Throw Sparky into the mix, and a Centre half along the lines of a younger Darren , then I think we have a right to be optimistic. I can't see the gunts turning into a top 4 club next season, and the sheep are a spent force , with a huge gamble chosen.
I'm not getting carried away, but I am positive. I think Jack Ross and his backroom staff , deserve great credit . Its not easy getting players at the range where we shop, to be consistent every week.
Circumstances made me decide I could not risk a season ticket this year, I will be buying one for next season at the first opportunity . Which also means I will have to buy one for the young lad too, who at least I will get on student rates!

Just seen the highlites and Porteous is denied a perfectly good goal.Not inept Hibs.Cheating Refs.

Speccy four eyes says 'Rangers were in third gear, they didn't have to try too hard to win it'.Eh we had a perfectly good goal chalked off which even you speccy fud admitted which makes it a draw.Fuddy hun *&*^!

Me too. We gave them two goals of a start and nearly got it back square, should have actually if the cheating hun homer ref hadn't chalked off a perfectly good goal.

I didn't spot Gogic letting the hun go past him but that's not to say it didn't happen. Apart from that, I thought he had a good game and he's proved over the last couple of games that he isn't just an enforcer and can actually play a decent pass when required.

If Irvine leaves in the summer I wouldn't shed a tear He's clearly got something but isn't showing it at Hibs on a regular enough basis.

I agree with @1875 re McGinn and said so on Twitter, He's a shadow of the player he was earlier on in the season.

Agree totally with the man of the match award.

Thanks for the report Mark.
I was being sarcastic Dub. I thought we played ok second half of first half. A Hun on here thought we were shite until they scored their second. Gogic did alright but Newell also let the Hun run past him. Thought he , along with McGinn and Doidge, were pretty shite yesterday.

So, the team.....

The Boss

The Huns

The Referee

HIbernian Forever!
"Paul had a smashing game too, both he and Porto play better when we play the bigger teams."
Mmmm. Boy band team right enough 1875? 🤨

Speccy four eyes says 'Huns were in third gear, they didn't have to try too hard to win it'.Eh we had a perfectly good goal chalked off which even you speccy fud admitted which makes it a draw.Fuddy hun *&*^!
Did Jack say anything g about it?
I suppose it will be silence fae us as usual.

"Paul had a smashing game too, both he and Porto play better when we play the bigger teams."
Mmmm. Boy band team right enough 1875? 🤨

:102: I don't think I have ever referred to Hibs as a boy band team, to be honest I am not sure I even know what it means?

That was how Lennon described Hibs when joined,basically saying Hibs were weak

Gotcha, I do remember him saying that actually.

I always took that to mean flatter to deceive and found wanting when it really matters.

I know we dinnae want tae come over like the moaning c@nts that are the bigot brothers but if they'd had a perfectly good goal like that chopped off they'd be all over the MSM and SFA demanding to know why.
Maybe that's why we get fuck all.
I agree wi' whoever it was that suggested a video be made of decisions against us and make it public

Speccy four eyes says 'Huns were in third gear, they didn't have to try too hard to win it'.Eh we had a perfectly good goal chalked off which even you speccy fud admitted which makes it a draw.Fuddy hun *&*^!
Just caught up with Sportscene on the iplayer. Foster really is nauseating snotty hipster fud.

Something I did find interesting, Bartley complaining that Gogic isn't aggressive enough at CDM... twice 😏

This thread has been viewed 3462 times.