• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back and I am delighted with that....

Ach!

Yer perseverance very much matches our team.

Gies a shout if ye need a hand wae Hibspass.com as ye definitely shouldnae have tae jump through all those Hibs hoops (firstname-surname-client ref (If it begins wae zero then remove it. password is client ref (again removing the zero)).

My auld boy gave a similar story today about being unable to get logged in - he chucked it at HT in a rage and went for a cycle to Ratho.
Cheers for that you’re a good man.
To rub salt into my wounds I managed to log in to Hibs pass about 10 minutes ago when I found the bit of crumpled paper with my log in details on it seems I put my name and the numbers in the top box then put the same numbers in the bottom box. Simples .
Reassuring to know I’m not the only one...Covid has a lot to answer for.
Least you’re old man got some exercise. ?

Great Just Back, a rare sliver of normality in these crazy times! I watched it on Sky Now, picture was great can just about stand Coisty but not Big Fat Boyd! In my opinion Morelos is in fact uglier that Pug, takes some doing! Very happy with the draw, what pleased me was we didn't take any sh*te off the Huns.

There's nothing more can be said that hasn't already been said on this thread about a very decent Hibs performance.

On the telly performance ...

For all the hun hype on the telly so far this season I don't think we could have expected any different. They were subjective and fair in most of what they said about us. HOWEVER when it came to der hun I thought I had inadvertently skipped over to SevcoTV! It doesn't matter how well the cheeks play, if they drop a couple of points or 3 they've played badly. They played well, so did we. Get over it.

We've had worse reporting though.

Cmon the auld dunderheids, modern technology sucks, loads of huns in Ratho, your dad went for a pagger. Teehee.
:poke::22:

Just had a sneaky wee look on hun media for a giggle, apparently the ref gave them fuck all. Oh the angst ????
And the really scary part is the hun retards actually believe it.
But enjoy there pain , the fukkers deserve it

Maybe wrong here but was the offside rule not changed to if the part of you're body that's offside you can't score with like arm . hand etc then you are not offside?

Dunno if that was just England but they brought the daylight rule back.

Dunno if that was just England but they brought the daylight rule back.
How does that work in evening K. Os under the floodlights ?

Maybe wrong here but was the offside rule not changed to if the part of you're body that's offside you can't score with like arm . hand etc then you are not offside?
Sounds far too sensible an option to have been adopted.
This fuckin VAR shite where somebody's fingernail is offside is nonsense.

Top report as always Mark

I agree about no fans this year - if that is true - I hope they review the Scottish cup date and play it ASAP after the semis.

Nisbet is looking a cracking signing,all over the park today

It was a very good all round team performance today from Hibs. From Marciano who was superb in goals (the double save from Arfield was fabulous) to the excellent Kevin Nisbet up front who worked like a trojan and drew a great save from McLaughlin in the first half. His strike partner Doidge also put in a shift and how great it is to see a Hibs striker who can header the ball well benefitting from a great cross from Boyle to bullet home with his napper. Defensively we looked good. First goal conceded was just a wee bit of slackness and it came at a terrible time just before half-time. In fairness their second goal was really good.

Impressed with all the new boys today. I think Drey Wright is going to be a really good player for us once he gets up to full fitness and sharpness. Gogic is what we have needed for years. He protects the back four really well and works really hard.

I felt a draw was the right result, and a good result for us. The bonus for us was Aberdeen being stuffed at home from Motherwell.

Doesn't get any easier next Sunday at Celtic Park, but it was encouraging to see Livingston score two against them there yesterday. No reason why we can't score through there. Will be really tough as ever, but we go there with confidence.

Last edited:
Never seen the i was having a nice meal at the Espy at Joppa, but sounds like we played good and would have taken a point all day .
Keep it going Hibs !

Espy isn't Joppa at the bottom of Bath Street!!

Espy isn't Joppa at the bottom of Bath Street!!
Alright a minute fae Joppa then a few park attendants on here eh .

Alright a minute fae Joppa then a few park attendants on here eh .

It's in the heart of Porty!

This thread has been viewed 3997 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back