Just back and Hibs were shite

GdanskHibee

Baltic Radge
Changing the whole left flank in one go reeked of desperation. Given that Doig had been our best player until that point, it also reeked of idiocy. Hallberg wasn't great but don't really get why he's taking so much heat, Newell didn't play any better. Wright shouldn't be anywhere near a start. In general that was rank fuckn rotten.

Last edited:

Bal74

Just A Radge
Changing the whole left flank in one go reeked of desperation. Given that Doig had been our best player until that point, it also reeked of idiocy. Hallberg wasn't great but don't really get why he's taking so much heat, Newell didn't play any better. Wright shouldn't be anywhere near a start. In general that was rank fuckn rotten.
I agree, surprised how much slack Newell is being cut, I thought he was as poor as the rest.

We need a fit alternative to Wright to start on the left, can Doig play on the wing? Seems to have the pace

Smurf

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
I agree, surprised how much slack Newell is being cut, I thought he was as poor as the rest.

We need a fit alternative to Wright to start on the left, can Doig play on the wing? Seems to have the pace
At least Newell produces most games. Others hide and contribute zilch in most games.

aggie

Justified Radge
Nothing much to add other than to re-emphasise the consternation surrounding subbing Doig for Lewis - both good players, but a) Doig was playing well, and b) it does nothing to change the shape, and henceforth the pattern of the game. Mystifying.

sockyboy

Well-Known Radge
Spot on mate. Hallberg was no worse than anyone else (with the possible exception of Wright). Nisbet is another one who seems above criticism, he done f**k all of any note either.
Not saying I'm a huge fan of Hallberg but folk are kidding themselves on if they think him and Wright are the only reason we're f*****g awful at times.

MikeyPaget1875

Well-Known Radge
Why oh why do we always get an easy chance to climb the league, and always fuck it up, get a grip Hibs, have a bit o gutts, all this patient build up drives me nuts, can we no have a team that just gets tore in

GdanskHibee

Baltic Radge
Nothing much to add other than to re-emphasise the consternation surrounding subbing Doig for Lewis - both good players, but a) Doig was playing well, and b) it does nothing to change the shape, and henceforth the pattern of the game. Mystifying.
Yep, Lewis for Wright would've made more sense, then Lewis takes LB & Doig pushes up to left wing. All our attacking intent & crosses down the left were coming from Doig anyway.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Sorry had to get myself off last night,I was that bealing. Mellowed out a bit tonight but still agree with everything in the opening post.I was calling for the managers head last night.Maybe a bit rash, but some of his decisions are starting to get on my thruppneys. Strange decision making last night and out thought and outfought by a likeable nutter.We badly need a half back, two midfielders and another striker.I'm fed up to the back teeth with inconsistency. Surely that's seeping out through the manager or coaches?