• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Josh taylor

dibo

Private Member
Reaction score
All 4 belts on the line against the excellent Ramirez may 22nd in possibly vegas. Should be some scrap

Interesting twitter comments tonight.

Sends congratulations to rangers and he goes on to say isn't really into football. Could have swore I saw him parading round ER and wishing for a fight there.

Sends congratulations to Huns and he goes on to say isn't really into football. Could have swore I saw him parading round ER and wishing for a fight there.
Tickets to sell and wants to maximise his appeal

Sends congratulations to Huns and he goes on to say isn't really into football. Could have swore I saw him parading round ER and wishing for a fight there.
He would get one if he paraded wearing a hun scarf.

He should’ve binned the pretend Hibs thing a while back. Glad it’s out in the open now.

Motorbikes, taekwondo then boxing.

The Lochend BC thing and ticket sales steered him towards Hibs and loads were willing to accept it. Don’t be too angry if he’s now trying to expand his appeal.....to filthy Huns 😆

Daft move by him and advisors. He's from the Pans FFS. Billys Bar and all that. Be interesting to see what the Dump Tanner Brigade, of which I am one, think.

BIG G

Christ, got to admit I’m disappointed reading this thread. Not the people here and what they have said, I mean I genuinely thought Taylor was a hibs man. Questioning it now

Christ, got to admit I’m disappointed reading this thread. Not the people here and what they have said, I mean I genuinely thought Taylor was a hibs man. Questioning it now
Plus, I wouldn’t congratulate the huns for anything, not even if they won the champions league by beating Real Madrid 7-0 in the final. Bastards

Still talks about Hibs as his team.

Still talks about Hibs as his team.
Odds on a hibs and Taylor double on the 22nd? Have to look it up

Odds on a hibs and Taylor double on the 22nd? Have to look it up
4/5 to lift the cup and 5/11 Taylor gets you just about 8/5.
6/4 in 90 mins gets you 13/5 the double.

4/5 to lift the cup and 5/11 Taylor gets you just about 8/5.
6/4 in 90 mins gets you 13/5 the double.
Thanks for that mate, I may be tempted. What a weekend this could be 🤞🤞

This has all the makings of being a great fight that will be very close. However, i just think Taylor is too fast and strong and will take care of Ramirez.

This has all the makings of being a great fight that will be very close. However, i just think Taylor is too fast and strong and will take care of Ramirez.
Let’s hope so. One hell of an achievement if he can unify the titles in that weight. Surely right up there as one of Scotland’s best sportsmen if he does

Good to see Josh didn't shit the bed when it counted. Congrats to him!

Good to see Josh didn't shit the bed when it counted. Congrats to him!
That was a fight! The boy hit him a few good shots. Congrats Josh!

I was worried the first few rounds. Those knockdowns helped cement the win

I was worried the first few rounds. Those knockdowns helped cement the win
Absolutely. The uppercut changed the fight.

Great performance

Gutted I missed it (set my alarm for 4am as was the predicted ring walks time 🤦🏼‍♂️) but delighted for Josh! Undisputed champion of the world, one of the greatest ever sporting achievements by a Scot.

He certainly never froze on the big stage, or looked to avoid injury! 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🌪🥊

Gutted I missed it (set my alarm for 4am as was the predicted ring walks time 🤦🏼‍♂️) but delighted for Josh! Undisputed champion of the world, one of the greatest ever sporting achievements by a Scot.

He certainly never froze on the big stage, or looked to avoid injury! 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🌪🥊
Aye, the rags said they'd be fighting at about 4 back home. Was a good hour earlier.

What a fight

Aye, the rags said they'd be fighting at about 4 back home. Was a good hour earlier.

What a fight
BBC say they’ll have video highlights up around lunch time so will have to settle for them!

BBC say they’ll have video highlights up around lunch time so will have to settle for them!
At least you don't have to put up with american ads for cheeseburgers and erectile disfunction meds!!!!!

Well done Josh. Undisputed World Champion 🏆💪😎. Tried to stay up to watch it, but the events (or non event), from Hampden and the swally took its toll. Woke up with the ipad digging into my neck and managed to get the last 2 rounds. One hell of an achievement. Hope to watch the full highlights at some point today.

Last edited:
Superb achievement, the only bright spot from this weekend's sporting events

Fantastic .....well done Josh.

At least you don't have to put up with american ads for cheeseburgers and erectile disfunction meds!!!!!
That must be hard?

Well done josh at least you turned up with heart and balls unlike pathetic hibs

That must be hard?
😂😂😂😂

Astonishing the lack of praise and coverage down south about this.

If Josh had been a Londoner his picture and his story would be all over every paper and constant TV coverage with praise coming from everyone. Instead our First Minister is left to give him the praise and credit this tremendous achievement deserves.

Talk of fighting Crawford next. That would be a huge fight! Definitely not an easy one.

You didn’t catch the name of the meds did you?

Asking for a friend.

What Josh has achieved is nothing short of breathtaking and is right up there in terms of achievements in sport in Scotland. For Ramirez to get up after the 2nd knockdown which was a vicious but a legal uppercut just demonstrated how much of a tough cook Ramirez is. What a lovely sentiment that he dedicated the win to Ken Buchanan who we all know doesn't keep good health these days. The world is now Josh's oyster and i believe he will go up to 147 and challenge for belts in that weight division. I hope this inspires countless youngsters no matter if they like sport or not to work hard and follow their dreams. I hope he receives all the plaudits he deserves when he touches down in Scotland.

Asking for a friend.
Whoppers, I think.... or maybe that was the burgers

Astonishing the lack of praise and coverage down south about this.

If Josh had been a Londoner his picture and his story would be all over every paper and constant TV coverage with praise coming from everyone. Instead our First Minister is left to give him the praise and credit this tremendous achievement deserves.
Not just the English though. Even when Buchanan fought he had to fight abroad because of lack if interest here and few people bothered to turn up to watch him return to Edinburgh with the world title.

Astounding no UK TV picked it up.

Not just the English though. Even when Buchanan fought he had to fight abroad because of lack if interest here and few people bothered to turn up to watch him return to Edinburgh with the world title.

Couldn’t believe no U.K. TV station covered it! Some of his early fights were on C5 then Sky Sports had his WBSS fights and BT showed his last one. But nobody was prepared to cover his biggest fight? Think it was on some streaming site?

An undisputed v undisputed fight v Crawford would be incredible but he already has nothing left to prove IMO after cleaning up the division. His last 5 or so fights have all been against such high calibre opponents too, most of them undefeated themselves.

There was some dispute that prevented WBA bouts going ahead in Britain.

Asking for a friend.
Thanks, friend.

This thread has been viewed 2740 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50