Josh taylor

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Gutted I missed it (set my alarm for 4am as was the predicted ring walks time 🤦🏼‍♂️) but delighted for Josh! Undisputed champion of the world, one of the greatest ever sporting achievements by a Scot.

He certainly never froze on the big stage, or looked to avoid injury! 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🌪🥊
Aye, the rags said they'd be fighting at about 4 back home. Was a good hour earlier.

What a fight

Green tinted specs

Southside Radge
Well done Josh. Undisputed World Champion 🏆💪😎. Tried to stay up to watch it, but the events (or non event), from Hampden and the swally took its toll. Woke up with the ipad digging into my neck and managed to get the last 2 rounds. One hell of an achievement. Hope to watch the full highlights at some point today.

Last edited:

dibo

Just A Radge
Well done josh at least you turned up with heart and balls unlike pathetic hibs

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Astonishing the lack of praise and coverage down south about this.

If Josh had been a Londoner his picture and his story would be all over every paper and constant TV coverage with praise coming from everyone. Instead our First Minister is left to give him the praise and credit this tremendous achievement deserves.

ReeYees

New radge
What Josh has achieved is nothing short of breathtaking and is right up there in terms of achievements in sport in Scotland. For Ramirez to get up after the 2nd knockdown which was a vicious but a legal uppercut just demonstrated how much of a tough cook Ramirez is. What a lovely sentiment that he dedicated the win to Ken Buchanan who we all know doesn't keep good health these days. The world is now Josh's oyster and i believe he will go up to 147 and challenge for belts in that weight division. I hope this inspires countless youngsters no matter if they like sport or not to work hard and follow their dreams. I hope he receives all the plaudits he deserves when he touches down in Scotland.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Astonishing the lack of praise and coverage down south about this.

If Josh had been a Londoner his picture and his story would be all over every paper and constant TV coverage with praise coming from everyone. Instead our First Minister is left to give him the praise and credit this tremendous achievement deserves.
Not just the English though. Even when Buchanan fought he had to fight abroad because of lack if interest here and few people bothered to turn up to watch him return to Edinburgh with the world title.

Astounding no UK TV picked it up.

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
Not just the English though. Even when Buchanan fought he had to fight abroad because of lack if interest here and few people bothered to turn up to watch him return to Edinburgh with the world title.

Couldn’t believe no U.K. TV station covered it! Some of his early fights were on C5 then Sky Sports had his WBSS fights and BT showed his last one. But nobody was prepared to cover his biggest fight? Think it was on some streaming site?

An undisputed v undisputed fight v Crawford would be incredible but he already has nothing left to prove IMO after cleaning up the division. His last 5 or so fights have all been against such high calibre opponents too, most of them undefeated themselves.

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge

There was some dispute that prevented WBA bouts going ahead in Britain.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here