Josh Doig

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Credit to JR too for giving him the chance.
Sadly for Josh, any future Scotland call ups might be restricted with the ridiculous amount of class left backs we have

Boo

Just A Radge
I would rather keep him for another season or two but with the clubs that are monitoring him it will be a massive task to keep him.
Do you know clubs are monitoring him ? Whatever happens and whenever it happens I hope chooses down south or Europe and not up the M8

Goals&Glory

Well-Known Radge
Keeps on progressing and putting in the performances he’s given us he’ll go for big money down south. Benefitting a lot from LS mentoring and JR has man managed him really well.

Exciting prospect we have on our hands.

Pistol1981....

New radge
He has had a fantastic season and it highlights the point that if you give young players a run in the team and not stick with the the older players who the fans love , then you never know how good they will become......

Reactions: Boo

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
He has had a fantastic season and it highlights the point that if you give young players a run in the team and not stick with the the older players who the fans love , then you never know how good they will become....
The Golden Generation backs up your point.
Although of course others may simply prove that they will never reach the required level and end up at the likes of Forfar or Gunts.

Zab

Admin
Keeps on progressing and putting in the performances he’s given us he’ll go for big money down south. Benefitting a lot from LS mentoring and JR has man managed him really well.

Exciting prospect we have on our hands.

I think Jack Ross deserves a lot of credit for having faith in Josh Doig, and also for managing his game time well.

Yesterday was the first time I’ve thought Doig looked able to keep up his high intensity style for the entire 90 minutes. That’s a massive milestone in his development. The more he trains and plays, the better he’ll become.

aggie

Justified Radge
I think Jack Ross deserves a lot of credit for having faith in Josh Doig, and also for managing his game time well.

Yesterday was the first time I’ve thought Doig looked able to keep up his high intensity style for the entire 90 minutes. That’s a massive milestone in his development. The more he trains and plays, the better he’ll become.
Excellent point.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Looks like he's in talks over a new contract.

The clever move of course, maximise the return. Gives him a boost in the meantime, rewards his standing in the squad and other young players can see that they will be rewarded when they earn it.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts