John McGinn

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Signs a new contract with Aston Villa till 2025.

We will rake it in when he is sold on, which will be long before 2025.

Beagle

Donator
Signs a new contract with Aston Villa till 2025.

We will rake it in when he is sold on, which will be long before 2025.
Is there an expiry date on the transfer contract? I don’t know how these things work but just wondering if the chances of us getting a percentage diminishes with time.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Is there an expiry date on the transfer contract? I don’t know how these things work but just wondering if the chances of us getting a percentage diminishes with time.

There can be, nothing set in stone, I think it would be up to them to have tried to pen that in during the dealing.

It's not the Hibs way to let them out of it that easy.

I think there's usually a buy out fee though. They could pay us off.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Am hoping that there is something in the terms when he left re appearances so Hibs can benefit.

He's no leaving Aston Villa for a long time imo. The fabled big wedge isnae coming Hibs way anytime soon

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Am hoping that there is something in the terms when he left re appearances so Hibs can benefit.

He's no leaving Aston Villa for a long time imo. The fabled big wedge isnae coming Hibs way anytime soon
There will definitely be a sell-on fee due to Hibs and St Mirren, and as I said I think he will be sold on long before 2025. We will be due a lot of money when that time comes.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Anyone who had doubts about offering big dough for him will surely have been convinced after that performance at Chelsea. Man of the match by a (Fukn) mile and should’ve capped things off with the 35yard thunderbolt that rattled the bar. Phenomenal 👏

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Anyone who had doubts about offering big dough for him will surely have been convinced after that performance at Chelsea. Man of the match by a (Fukn) mile and should’ve capped things off with the 35yard thunderbolt that rattled the bar. Phenomenal 👏
What we received for him was disgraceful. If he had been playing for either of the bigots he would have gone for 10+.
The world ain't fair😒

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Mcginn was different class tonight back to his best this season after his injury. Would’ve been some goal had it been a couple inches lower