• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

John McGinn

Swap for Henderson and Cifcti. I've no heard this just sayin likesy. :rascal:

Hendo on loan again! If that's their thinking they can fukk off.

My recollection is that Hendo himself vetoed a loan deal.

I agree with your sentiments though.

Hendo on loan again! If that's their thinking they can fukk off.

Innit. Please tell me we're not going to entertain this kind of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Sunderland are gonna test our resolve on this one.

Apparently Sunderland are gonna test our resolve on this one.

So said a guy on a facebook page who also said we are still waiting on Marciano's work permit to come through....

So said a guy on a facebook page who also said we are still waiting on Marciano's work permit to come through....

To be fair, it's got more credibility than the usual here - nicked off Hibs.net and credited to "my source".

I did expect Sunderland to come in for him as he'd cost chicken feed to them with their parachute money and he'd improve the garbage they overpay.

As much as we all feel the need for new faces to strengthen the squad I feel the most important thing this window, to ensure a decent season, is to ensureSJM stays at the club, to lose him would be catastrophic.

As much as we all feel the need for new faces to strengthen the squad I feel the most important thing this window, to ensure a decent season, is to ensureSJM stays at the club, to lose him would be catastrophic.

Dont think the fans will stand for that if theres nae new faces Soon Eck

You could see v Sunderland that he's simply superb. I stand totally by my opinion that he's better than Scott Brown was when sold for £4.4 million.

I will be amazed if we can hold onto him.

Losing John would be a disaster. Have to keep him at all costs.

You could see v Sunderland that he's simply superb. I stand totally by my opinion that he's better than Scott Brown was when sold for £4.4 million.

I will be amazed if we can hold onto him.

If an offer anywhere near that came in for him Hibs would sell him. I want us to hold on to him but don't think we could blame Hibs if we sold him on for that kind of cash. We could always try to prise his brother away from St Mirren [?].

If there's a decent figure comes in for him he'll go. We have virtually no chance of holding on to a player once an English club is after them. Used to be crawling along the M8 over broken glass, now it's any club down south as they spunk more on the half time oranges than our entire league can pay players

This thread has been viewed 2738 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75