• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

John Lennon's tragic murder; 40 years on.

on the back of a twitter thread by Jo Caulfield I was racking my brains for anything decent that Paul McCartney had been involved in.

best I could come up with was his Michael Jackson collaboration, and maybe live and let die.

Whereas I think the body of work of Lennon & Harrison is enduring and beautiful
Give Ireland back to the Irish from about 1972.

@Purple & Green - Blackbird?

And glad @moathibby gace Cmoon a mensh, 1st song I learned the black note chords off on piano (on which about 30% of the white notes were fukkéd).

And one you used to use as a bag-off if lucky - My Love

On the subject of the tragic murder of JL, one of the funniest things I have seen at the football is connected.
We we’re sitting in the West lower, behind the away dugout when our little friend Neil Lennon was the manager of the smellies. He was doing his usual shouting and moaning and generally being a prick. My mate, a true Hibs legend piped up
” that cnut Chapman shot the wrong Lennon” Everyone within earshot was in hysterics 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
To be fair, even wee crabbit puss turned around and laughed.

I have a grandson named Lennon, I will say no more.
Ditto 👍

And glad @moathibby gace Cmoon a mensh, 1st song I learned the black note chords off on piano (on which about 30% of the white notes were fukkéd).

Up the Mansion?

This thread has been viewed 4202 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50