Joe Shaunessay

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
We appear to be competing for players with the likes of St Mirren. Not encouraged....

?
I’m not sure even the newspapers are reporting this!! All I can see from two different online news sources is that Goodwin admits Gogic has better offers than he has made and they (St Mirren) are interested in Shaughnessy.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Erm, he is ok I guess. Solid, does the basics, other clichés, etc... Not sure he would be a big improvement over Hanlon, Jackson or Porto in the long run. We need a leader in there now that Daz and SDG are not guaranteed starters.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
We appear to be competing for players with the likes of St Mirren. Not encouraged....

Maybe St Mirren are trying to punch above their weight? Them looking at players similar to us is them showing growth, not us going backwards.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
We either wernae into him at all or were not really bothered. We can outbid St Mirren in or out of a pandemic.

Nowt tae see here likesay....

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Amazed at that. Was convinced from this thread we were definitely signing the Irish Baresi and gutted the Paisley Panda’s offered him better than we could.

Please take this with a pinch of salt.

Rgds
x

Reactions: Dub

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
Amazed at that. Was convinced from this thread we were definitely signing the Irish Baresi and gutted the Paisley Panda’s offered him better than we could.

Please take this with a pinch of salt.

Rgds
x
The nearest thing Ireland has to a Baresi is an illicit drinking den.... or Speakeasy. They certainly don't have a Frank O'

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts