• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Joe Newell extends his contract to 2023

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Some one

Newell

Fiver on Doig

Ffs

Joe Newell?

Joe Newell?
I was right

Good stuff, Doig to follow

Reactions: Zab
You're like a ninja, I'm sure you put Hibs tweets on here before Hibs even put them on Twitter!

You're like a ninja, I'm sure you put Hibs tweets on here before Hibs even put them on Twitter!
Hibs are the only Twitter notification I have switched on :lovey:

Happy enough with this as it makes the squad stronger , It would get great if we got Irvine on a longer deal.

Hibs are the only Twitter notification I have switched on :lovey:
Me too, but ive been suspended from twitter for about 3 weeks and i have absolutely no clue why!! No reason nor confirmation from them. Just cant view twitter and when i try tweet it says im suspended ?‍♂️

He’s been a decent signing

Glad he’s being kept on

Me too, but ive been suspended from twitter for about 3 weeks and i have absolutely no clue why!! No reason nor confirmation from them. Just cant view twitter and when i try tweet it says im suspended ?‍♂️
I got a 12 hour ban for jokingly asking @Longbangers if I’d need the Covid vaccine now that I have a 5G phone,they told me on the App and did email to tell me too.

Very good news, happy with that. Hope Rocky does too

I got a 12 hour ban for jokingly asking @Longbangers if I’d need the Covid vaccine now that I have a 5G phone,they told me on the App and did email to tell me too.
Ive had nothing, actually emailed them twice for correspondence or at least a reason... nothing ?

Very good player, he adds drive and composure to the team. Jackson Irvine next please.

Pleased to read that, Joe is another player who has managed to convince us of his ability. Turns out he is a smashing player, as I like a to say, proper Hibs player.

This is great news.

Reactions: Boo
That was the most ridiculous ban!!

Open-Graph-Squad.jpg

Continue reading...

He wants to do well
We want to do well

Makes perfect sense.

It’s looking like we will have most of the squad in place if and when we start a European campaign. Too often the squad has been threadbare and we’ve not acquitted ourselves well as a result

It’s looking like we will have most of the squad in place if and when we start a European campaign. Too often the squad has been threadbare and we’ve not acquitted ourselves well as a result

Excluding the goalie, yes.

And then there’s interest in Nisbet and Porteous who may have been persuaded to stay and assist in our hunt of 3rd place glory with decent bids being considered in the summer.

This isn’t an issue for me. There’s always scope to improve the squad (shuffle the pack aye) and if we’ve got European group stage certainty then our budget will be a lot better anyway. If there’s a good few million more in the pot from sales and John McGinn is sold activating a clause our way then we’re shopping at much better places ?

Alternatively, could the extra budget help persuade them to stay longer with a better wage and European football on the horizon?

Doubtful we could compete with an English championship wage,

Could change still, most were expected Joe to leave a week ago.

He is a different case to be fair, but I'll stay hopeful for now.
Might just be that we couldn't offer new deals until recently not knowing what was going on financially.

I expect Rocky to stay.

It's good news, I'm glad, but I still think he has room for improvement.
There was one stage in the season, when he played well, we played well. I do think the game bypasses him at regular intervals.

I expect Rocky to stay.

If he wants to key to my shed I think he will.

It's good news, I'm glad, but I still think he has room for improvement.
There was one stage in the season, when he played well, we played well. I do think the game bypasses him at regular intervals.
Agree with this.
My brother doesn't rate him at all, and I have to regularly try to put forward the clear positives with Newell when we discuss all matters Hibs. I'm glad he has signed deal, he is a good player, but he needs to add goals to his game. He also has tendency to disappear when things are going badly. Central midfield is where he should be playing all the time.

What is it with these *&*^, sign on and then immediately have a dip in form, is it, that they know they will be comfortably off and dinnae try as hard. He was fucking dire today.

Agree with this.
My brother doesn't rate him at all, and I have to regularly try to put forward the clear positives with Newell when we discuss all matters Hibs. I'm glad he has signed deal, he is a good player, but he needs to add goals to his game. He also has tendency to disappear when things are going badly. Central midfield is where he should be playing all the time.
is he better without Irvine or vise versa ?

a new 2 1/2 year contract for a player who is the hide and seek champion when opponents push sustained pressure on him.. Fantastic news...

This thread has been viewed 3010 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back