Jason Naismith joins....

beefy

Easy Now Radge
I always thought he looked half decent at St Mirren. Not earth shattering but a decent addition if true.
I always thought Mallan looked good at St Mirren too!

Sorry just a wee joke about how it aw goes usually. [emoji32]

McGinn was good though so was Barry Lavety an aw [emoji106]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FTJT

Well-Known Radge
I wouldn't mind this as a loan and I wouldn't mind Mackie getting a run of first team games. I'd rather they were in the top flight though.

sauzee 1875

Well-Known Radge
Jesus wept. We are gonna let Mackie go out on loan for this to happen?? Honestly WTF?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
My thoughts too bring in a right back to which in time we will have 4 on the books to loan a left back to which we will be left with 1 who is just back from injury
Deary me

Feck it just sign neymar and release every single one of them cause that makes sense?

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Deal is done according to local journalist on Twitter. Season long loan as mentioned earlier.

scothibs

Just A Radge
I know him very well and think it will help us in the future. Just don’t see heckys logic in it but hey ho I’m just a fan no a manager

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
So, the famous HFC are reduced tae signing on loan a player that cannae get a game for a club wi' average attendances o' 5 thousand. Jesus fuckin wept. I suppose he at least Ken's the game up here

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
So, the famous HFC are reduced tae signing on loan a player that cannae get a game for a club wi' average attendances o' 5 thousand. Jesus fuckin wept. I suppose he at least Ken's the game up here

To be fair, reading the report from the son of Fergie, it's because he's having to share first team duties with another right back and wanted to play. Which might be a good sign - and it might well have been the case that he would have been their first choice right back a couple of months into the season anyway.

Honest toiler was one of the quotes in the local paper which didn't inspire confidence though!

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here