• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

January

Gauld being chased by Bristol city now

Sorry no names but i was hoping it was Allan or Gauld.

Gauld is funny one as i'm sure he's currently on loan at a 2nd tier team in Portugal, not sure how that's going?

Could do with them both tbh

Gauld being chased by Bristol city now

So is Kamberi

We better get the deal done ASAP for Allan as other teams are now showing an interest

We better get the deal done ASAP for Allan as other teams are now showing an interest
Celtic wanting 250k Prtrie wont pay a penny over 249950

Celtic wanting 250k Prtrie wont pay a penny over 249950
Haha, but it's Leeann that steers the ship now. He's in his last 6 months and has barely played. Get him signed on a pre contract and offer them 50K.

Kamara joining the Huns so cross that one out

Kamara joining the Huns so cross that one out

Along with Davis and Defoe. They are certainly going for it. Time for Celtc to release the moths from the purse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Along with Davis and Defoe. They are certainly going for it. Time for Celtc to release the moths from the purse?

Also sniffing around Jordan Jones.

How many do we think we will see coming in on this window ?
Now with Ambrose away as well 4 or 5 ?

If Ambrose, Kamberi and Maclaren leave, that's a serious amount of quality gone. Even if the work rate/confidence isn't there they have quality that we didn't have previously.

I'm starting to have a bad feeling this is going to be a terrible window and Lennon will leave in March....

The Celtc board appear determined to let the Huns win the league....

If Ambrose, Kamberi and Maclaren leave, that's a serious amount of quality gone. Even if the work rate/confidence isn't there they have quality that we didn't have previously.

I'm starting to have a bad feeling this is going to be a terrible window and Lennon will leave in March....

Why March?

One thing I've thought about is how much longer Neil Lennon sees his future at Easter Road and how that affects how much the board are prepared to back him this window?

Biggest budget ever and look where we are , somethings not right hardly a good summer window was it .
The board are under pressure now to deliver .

Also sniffing around Jordan Jones.

They've also got a £8k a week contract on the table for Shinnie.

Good to see they've learned from the previous club.

Why March?

One thing I've thought about is how much longer Neil Lennon sees his future at Easter Road and how that affects how much the board are prepared to back him this window?

He's got around 18 months left if I remember correctly? It's a good point, but based on the January window being well known for shorter term deals, one that I think is unlikely to have a massive impact. Think we'll see a number of loan deals until the end of the season for players that are in similar situations to Kamberi and MacLaren were last year, with us having the ability to sign them, if a success, in the summer.

They've also got a £8k a week contract on the table for Shinnie.

Good to see they've learned from the previous club.

They really are back now - the systematic dismantling of their closest rivals, killing off any competition. Jack, Lafferty, now Jones, Kamara & Shinnie...

Why March?

Just thought March after another run of bad results and he will get fed up.

Biggest budget ever ... But it seems like far too much of it is spent on various departments like sport science, recruitment etc. Yet our recruitment is worse than others around us and most of our team are injured? We certainly don't seem to be seeing much benefit of the increased staffing over Killie, St J etc.

We made an effort in the summer, it just didn't work

It has to work now though.

This thread has been viewed 5237 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back