January

aggie

Justified Radge
We said we were preparing ourselves for offers.

That's all very well. However, what does she actually say?: "If we are tested then we will carefully consider it ... but we are not actively looking to sell our players."

Effectively saying "he's really good, we'd expect bids to come in" is a million miles away from what The Family was implying, i.e. that it was already a fait accompli that the club were going to sell John McGinn. The above looks more like standard straight-batting to me.

Not saying we won't, but to suggest it's definitely gonnae happen is totally without grounds, imo.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
That's all very well. However, what does she actually say?: "If we are tested then we will carefully consider it ... but we are not actively looking to sell our players."

Effectively saying "he's really good, we'd expect bids to come in" is a million miles away from what The Family was implying, i.e. that it was already a fait accompli that the club were going to sell John McGinn. The above looks more like standard straight-batting to me.

Not saying we won't, but to suggest it's definitely gonnae happen is totally without grounds, imo.

I wasn't saying we're in the process of selling, just correcting what folk were saying.
Being prepared for offers isn't the same as looking to sell.

He won't leave this month.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
That's Henderson officially signed for FC Bari.

Said he’s made a permanent move there not just a loan till the summer. Kinda glad, would’ve loved him back but puts an end to his name getting chucked about every window

aggie

Justified Radge

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Thanks mate, if we get a bid in of 3/4 million for SJM this month he will be away.

It doesn't matter how the old the article is LD confirms if we are tested then we may consider it.

That would be the same though of any player at any club?

Zab

Admin
Thanks mate, if we get a bid in of 3/4 million for SJM this month he will be away.

It doesn't matter how the old the article is LD confirms if we are tested then we may consider it.

That’s true of any player at any club in the world - nothing in that article suggests any solid interest in John McGinn or that any bids are imminent.

Chris G Whyte

Well-Known Radge

That's a really golden nugget of utterly obvious information.

Thanks for posting it.

Ya roaster.

Admin

Away and dinnae talk shite man.

Edit: Oops, you mean 3 to 4 million no 3/4 of a million I assume?

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
McGinn in the papers saying today feels loved and every possibility he is going to sign a new contract.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk