January

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
I’ll no be that unhappy if he goes elsewhere now tbh,hardly played in 18 months and it would put an end to the rumours every window.

Happy for him to be a legend like Conrad Logan

Central_Hibee

Well-Known Radge
What's the chances of us getting Mallan on a permanent? We had money for the berry guy in the summer that fell through, Barnsley could want to recoup some of the 250k they spent on him if he has failed to settle down there?

The Family

Capital Radge
What's the chances of us getting Mallan on a permanent? We had money for the berry guy in the summer that fell through, Barnsley could want to recoup some of the 250k they spent on him if he has failed to settle down there?

There are rumours that an attacking midfielder was to be shown round the club today and that player was Mallan.

If true I will be delighted at this as he will certainly score goals.

- - - Updated - - -

When, where n how much are we selling John for?
Spending money we don't even have yet, ship on Liam will be sailing by then.

I expect SJM to be away in this window but hopefully not before the Derby cup game.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Cant see it mate, Middlesbrough, West Ham and probably Celtic will be his destination but as I say after the cup game.

Is this inside info or just from rumours from here, elsewhere and mainstream media?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
It's every viable option just in case.

He will still be here.
He'll want to finish the season, he's damn near guaranteed a move in the summer.

And if Henderson goes to Italy and impresses he won't be here next season.

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
This

His dip in form wouldn't have helped either if he was going in this window then there would have been movement already imho.
I'm thinking the same. If we had a better run over Xmas period alone then it might be different but far too many were already in holiday mode. Maybe turn out to be a small blessing by the end of January.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The Family

Capital Radge
Is this inside info or just from rumours from here, elsewhere and mainstream media?

Its well known that Moyes has been scouting SJM since his Sunderland days, Rodgers also has an interest and the latest one is Tony Pullis at Boro.

The club have already confirmed they will listen to offers and if our valuation is met and its a good move for SJM I think he will be away.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Have they? When?

I mean apart from Lennon and the standard manager stuff: "I'd expect interest in him, as he's a great player, etc"

My thoughts too. They've said they expect interest but they've not at any time said they want to listen to offers?