January

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I have heard rumours through here that Celtic want rid. He was leaking dressing room talk to the press apparently. This is not from a source btw, just rumours that a few Celtic fans I know have taken as fact.

The Family

Capital Radge
I have heard rumours through here that Celtic want rid. He was leaking dressing room talk to the press apparently. This is not from a source btw, just rumours that a few Celtic fans I know have taken as fact.

I would be surprised if this was true mate, the boy has his head screwed on.

Jack

Aulder Than Shrink This Radge
Who won the "When will Henderson first be linked with us" sweep¿

beefy

Easy Now Radge
He was captaining the celtc team against Man U just a couple of weeks ago. They got beat 2 nil but I asked my pop in law how he played and he thought that Liam was head and shoulders above anyone else on the park.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Spot any other Cup winning legends in the team sheet?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

dmn1989

Well-Known Radge
I think it makes absolute sense for Hendo to move on in this window. He was briefly in the picture last year but I don’t think he has made a squad in the past 4 months. I fully expect Celtic to come knocking for McGinn and for Hendo to be used to sweeten the deal.

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Maybe against the general trend but although I really like Liam Henderson and feel he's got a good character too I'm way past being excited at him signing for Hibs. Not a knock on the lad but I don't see him as the saviour that some appear to. He was part of one of Hibs' greatest days but that has no relevance to me regards him coming back to Easter Road.

Having said that, I'd be pleased if Hibs signed him and for his own sake, he's given things a reasonable try at Celtic and isn't really getting anywhere so I think a move would be a very good idea for him, notwithstanding his salary.

Zab

Admin
Maybe against the general trend but although I really like Liam Henderson and feel he's got a good character too I'm way past being excited at him signing for Hibs. Not a knock on the lad but I don't see him as the saviour that some appear to. He was part of one of Hibs' greatest days but that has no relevance to me regards him coming back to Easter Road.

Having said that, I'd be pleased if Hibs signed him and for his own sake, he's given things a reasonable try at Celtic and isn't really getting anywhere so I think a move would be a very good idea for him, notwithstanding his salary.

I’m with you on this - a very good player, but not sure if he’s the best use of our limited January budget. Striker & winger are more important for me.

EastMeetsWest

Well-Known Radge
I like his love for the club an all he done on that great day when came of the bench. But who would he replace at this time and is he the goal scoring midfielder we badly need? I don't think at this time he is needed, the summer maybe be a different scenario. Great to see the consistency of this transfer rumour reappearing, the rumour that keeps giving :077:

Duns_Hibby

Well-Known Radge
Priority must be a 'Mixu-type' forward who can hold the ball and bring the midfield into play. You cannot play a striker (Murray) who always wants to run onto the ball. A decent holding centre plus Stokes behind and Murray beside, in my view, would work. I'm sure the Manager sees that?

The Family

Capital Radge
Striker is required but I can see why NL wants Liam so badly too, Nial McGinn would be a great addition also.