• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Deadline Day - 31 January 2022

I'd be enquiring about Sam Cosgrove. Struggled down south, but good striker up here.

I'd be enquiring about Sam Cosgrove. Struggled down south, but good striker up here.

Cannot see us bringing in another striker mate after the Norwegian lad arrives, that may change if we sell one though.

He’s a donkey

Think he's on loan at Shrewsbury in the 3rd English tier at the moment.
Has his uses but I don't see him as a Maloney player.

Melkersen a done deal, third arrival of the window so far.

Sounds like Henderson and Clarke won’t be far behind?

That was the tough one. The other 2 deals should be straight forward.

Reactions: Zab

Hes a bit more of a special announcement, makes sense he's announced on his own.

Others will get announced together I think?

He’s a donkey

I dunno, he was good for the sheep. I'd take a punt on him if cheap.

Not a rumour but what was the name of the Belgian guy we were linked with in the summer?

Not a rumour but what was the name of the Belgian guy we were linked with in the summer?
Omeonga ?
He’s with Livi if so mate.
Would have liked him back with us though 💚

Omeonga ?
He’s with Livi if so mate.
Would have liked him back with us though 💚
No - not Dom. I need to go through old threads.

I was thinking of Bas Dost - what ever happened to him I wonder?

Banging them in for Brugge I think

That would've been an outrageous signing btw, even more outrageous than the thought of it, which is impressive.

Club Brugge, doin' ok after a spell w Eintr Frankfurt. 29 now it says on Dutch Wiki page.

A good player, was thought he would do better though, as you imply. :(

We should be looking at zander Clark on a pre contract. He’s a decent keeper

Henderson now another done deal. Expect the lad from Arsenal to be announced next?

Wouldn’t be surprised if we see two or three departures happen before anymore arrivals. Hopefully not a key player.

Henderson now another done deal. Expect the lad from Arsenal to be announced next?

Wouldn’t be surprised if we see two or three departures happen before anymore arrivals. Hopefully not a key player.

Starting to think it might still be the end of Allan.
Among others, but he'll be the high profile one.

This Boyle chat always comes around but never amounts to anything.

Reactions: Zab

As I've argued with some soap dodgers already today - they may well be able to afford him, but history shows they won't be prepared to pay us what he's worth. Biscuit tin mentality and disrespect of other Scottish clubs will prevail.

I’m thinking the same, reckon he might end up moving on. Same goes for Gullan and Hallberg.

The likes of Mackie and Mackay might benefit from going out on loan, having missed most of the season with injury.

Surprised James Scott hasn’t gone back to Hull to be honest.

Surprised James Scott hasn’t gone back to Hull to be honest.
Maloney probably can't find him!

Got a feeling Boyle will be leaving in this window.

Can't see it.
The Smellies seem to be interested, but he's worth more to Hibs than these tight fisted self entitled fucktards are likely to offer.

Can't see it.
The Smellies seem to be interested, but he's worth more to Hibs than these tight fisted self entitled fucktards are likely to offer.

I am a little concerned, Potsofglue will know him through his Australia stuff and Celtc know they have to finish the season above the Huns. Celtc did pay us £4 million for Brown back in 19 oatcake.

Their biscuit tin approach to scottish teams is pathetic and unbelievable hypocritical of them, the tramps haven’t realised that it doesn’t work anymore…. Their media whores still try and embarrassingly fail…. A la The ridiculously clueless Tom English and his co horts

Every window for the last 3 years, not even been close yet.
I'm not too worried.

Although for the right price I wouldn't even be against it either. Not that I'm up for making a decision on what I think that price is.

Can't see it.

As @1875 that will be difference this time to the other.

Every window for the last 3 years, not even been close yet.
I'm not too worried.

Although for the right price I wouldn't even be against it either. Not that I'm up for making a decision on what I think that price is.

Their Manager has already mentioned Boyler in a recent interview, he knows all about him and talked him up from the Aussie days, I am bit worried about this, as he is being backed so money won’t be an issue

Their Manager has already mentioned Boyler in a recent interview, he knows all about him and talked him up from the Aussie days, I am bit worried about this, as he is being backed so money won’t be an issue

If its no issue then they can pay up.

If its no issue then they can pay up.

If he wants him, they will.

Like Rogers wanted Mcginn 🤷‍♂️ Which realistically cost them something much bigger than their new manager is chasing!

Their biscuit tin approach to scottish teams is pathetic and unbelievable hypocritical of them, the tramps haven’t realised that it doesn’t work anymore…. Their media whores still try and embarrassingly fail…. A la The ridiculously clueless Tom English and his co horts

To be honest they rarely sign players from other Scottish Teams, other than David Turnbull who they paid £2.7 million for, the only others for the last five years are Bain on a free from Dundee and Mulumbo and Taylor on a free from Killie?

Good, more money to spend.

I like Boyle, but I dont think he's irreplaceable.
The only issue I see on this transfer, is that there's no a long line of suitors, so hopefully Boyle doesn't try and push it through on the cheap.
Other than that, Celtic are always a noise without real action.
They don't sign Scottish based players anymore.

Good, more money to spend.

I like Boyle, but I dont think he's irreplaceable.
The only issue I see on this transfer, is that there's no a long line of suitors, so hopefully Boyle doesn't try and push it through on the cheap.
Other than that, Celtic are always a noise without real action.
They don't sign Scottish based players anymore.

Their rag is running it already

Like Rogers wanted Mcginn 🤷‍♂️ Which realistically cost them something much bigger than their new manager is chasing!

They fucked that up big time, but their new manager is certainly been backed and cash splashed for these players, I don’t think it would be the same outcome as McGinn one this time if they do come in for him mate, sadly

To be honest they rarely sign players from other Scottish Teams, other than David Turnbull who they paid £2.7 million for, the only others for the last five years are Bain on a free from Dundee and Mulumbo and Taylor on a free from Killie?
Changed times eh, but the rags still try and unsettle them.
The embarrassment from the rags over Brown And Thomshun was ridiculous

Their rag is running it already

£ 3 million......... already the media is undervaluing him.

He may be worth £3M to the Smellies, but he's worth more than that to us.

£ 3 million....... already the media is undervaluing him.

😅😅😅 my point exactly… i assume the rag reporter asked Hibs and Hibs said we want £3m 👀😅😅😅 It will take more than that… but im sure the smellies will offer half that..

Maloney said 4 million will get them to the table but we won’t accept anything under 5 million, can see them offering cash plus a player like Sorro, I say Sorro because he is the type of player we need if Gogic leaves.

I'd take 3 million for Boyle , not so long ago he was being slated regularly on here . We could do a lot with 3 million

I'd take 3 million for Boyle , not so long ago he was being slated regularly on here . We could do a lot with 3 million
He’s been the one threat up front on numerous occasions.
There’s some dafties slate just about everyone at Hibs so I don’t pay them much heed.
Boyle is ‘proven’ on the field and a top player in teamwork.
Anyone you buy might not be either far less both.
I’d keep him.

This thread has been viewed 48863 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50