January 2022 Rumours

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

The Family

Capital Radge
Reaction score
Got a feeling Boyle will be leaving in this window.

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score

Can't see it.
The Smellies seem to be interested, but he's worth more to Hibs than these tight fisted self entitled fucktards are likely to offer.

Admin
Reaction score
Can't see it.
The Smellies seem to be interested, but he's worth more to Hibs than these tight fisted self entitled fucktards are likely to offer.

I am a little concerned, Potsofglue will know him through his Australia stuff and Celtc know they have to finish the season above the Huns. Celtc did pay us £4 million for Brown back in 19 oatcake.

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
Their biscuit tin approach to scottish teams is pathetic and unbelievable hypocritical of them, the tramps haven’t realised that it doesn’t work anymore…. Their media whores still try and embarrassingly fail…. A la The ridiculously clueless Tom English and his co horts

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score

Every window for the last 3 years, not even been close yet.
I'm not too worried.

Although for the right price I wouldn't even be against it either. Not that I'm up for making a decision on what I think that price is.

The Family

Capital Radge
Reaction score
Can't see it.

As @1875 that will be difference this time to the other.

The Family

Capital Radge
Reaction score
Every window for the last 3 years, not even been close yet.
I'm not too worried.

Although for the right price I wouldn't even be against it either. Not that I'm up for making a decision on what I think that price is.

Their Manager has already mentioned Boyler in a recent interview, he knows all about him and talked him up from the Aussie days, I am bit worried about this, as he is being backed so money won’t be an issue

Admin
Reaction score
Their biscuit tin approach to scottish teams is pathetic and unbelievable hypocritical of them, the tramps haven’t realised that it doesn’t work anymore…. Their media whores still try and embarrassingly fail…. A la The ridiculously clueless Tom English and his co horts

To be honest they rarely sign players from other Scottish Teams, other than David Turnbull who they paid £2.7 million for, the only others for the last five years are Bain on a free from Dundee and Mulumbo and Taylor on a free from Killie?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
If he wants him, they will.

Good, more money to spend.

I like Boyle, but I dont think he's irreplaceable.
The only issue I see on this transfer, is that there's no a long line of suitors, so hopefully Boyle doesn't try and push it through on the cheap.
Other than that, Celtic are always a noise without real action.
They don't sign Scottish based players anymore.

The Family

Capital Radge
Reaction score
Good, more money to spend.

I like Boyle, but I dont think he's irreplaceable.
The only issue I see on this transfer, is that there's no a long line of suitors, so hopefully Boyle doesn't try and push it through on the cheap.
Other than that, Celtic are always a noise without real action.
They don't sign Scottish based players anymore.

Their rag is running it already

The Family

Capital Radge
Reaction score
Like Rogers wanted Mcginn 🤷‍♂️ Which realistically cost them something much bigger than their new manager is chasing!

They fucked that up big time, but their new manager is certainly been backed and cash splashed for these players, I don’t think it would be the same outcome as McGinn one this time if they do come in for him mate, sadly

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
To be honest they rarely sign players from other Scottish Teams, other than David Turnbull who they paid £2.7 million for, the only others for the last five years are Bain on a free from Dundee and Mulumbo and Taylor on a free from Killie?
Changed times eh, but the rags still try and unsettle them.
The embarrassment from the rags over Brown And Thomshun was ridiculous

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score

Hattie

Donator
Reaction score
£ 3 million....... already the media is undervaluing him.

He may be worth £3M to the Smellies, but he's worth more than that to us.
😅😅😅 my point exactly… i assume the rag reporter asked Hibs and Hibs said we want £3m 👀😅😅😅 It will take more than that… but im sure the smellies will offer half that..

The Family

Capital Radge
Reaction score

Maloney said 4 million will get them to the table but we won’t accept anything under 5 million, can see them offering cash plus a player like Sorro, I say Sorro because he is the type of player we need if Gogic leaves.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Reaction score

I'd take 3 million for Boyle , not so long ago he was being slated regularly on here . We could do a lot with 3 million

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
I'd take 3 million for Boyle , not so long ago he was being slated regularly on here . We could do a lot with 3 million
He’s been the one threat up front on numerous occasions.
There’s some dafties slate just about everyone at Hibs so I don’t pay them much heed.
Boyle is ‘proven’ on the field and a top player in teamwork.
Anyone you buy might not be either far less both.
I’d keep him.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here