• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Jamie Murphy

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
The DR says we’re interested

Another Hun *&*^ gtf.

Interesting player.

Dangerous coming in off the left, direct and likes to score goals.
Is he still under contract at Hunco? Some on here don't want us doing any business with them.

Will probably end up back at Motherwell, players going where they started instead of here seems to be a trend in recent-ish seasons.

Another Hun *&*^ gtf.

? just as I posted that

Good player. Direct. I'd prefer a non loan transaction. And at 31 the fee needs to be realistic.

Another Hun *&*^ gtf.

If he's good enough and wants to be at Hibs who cares where he comes from?

stickyRicky

:47:

Ironically we were linked to signing him under Butcher in the January. Think he was at Sheffield United still. I’m sure one of their players picked up an injury so Murphy got game time and impressed so much he got a decent move to Brighton.

No doubt Aberdeen will end up signing him ?

very good player, but he's had a few bad injuries in the last few years.

Said it before. Level above Doc, McCrorie, Middleton.

Did the business down south for years and since his injury with plenty goals at Burton.

Exciting signing if it happens

AAEF03D2-D691-4D09-B206-29430D0EB21D.jpeg

Fair. Probably should just snap McCrorie on Sunday than be pissed off with Huns.

Huns again though leaking Hibs transfer dealings....

6 figure for a 31yo is too steep imo

6 figure for a 31yo is too steep imo

I dont think I'd be upset at 100k as long as he can keep himself injury free. 2 year deal.
His goal return will (should) make up for that.

Not as quick, but far more clinical than Boyle.

Don't want a loan, but Hunco have already shown they'd rather stop players playing against them, we might agree to avoid another McRorie situation.

I dont think I'd be upset at 100k as long as he can keep himself injury free. 2 year deal.
His goal return will (should) make up for that.

Not as quick, but far more clinical than Boyle.

Don't want a loan, but Hunco have already shown they'd rather stop players playing against them, we might agree to avoid another McRorie situation.

I hate dealing with those fucks giving them any money seems like throwing money in a fire

I hate dealing with those fucks giving them any money seems like throwing money in a fire

As long as we get something in return im good.
We should be looking at it as us improving and getting better.
The money we can pay them means very little when they're turning down £10M offers from elsewhere.

I don’t want us dealing with those zombies again, Huns are saying he isn’t as quick as he use to be I just don’t see the point and wasting a loan on a 31 year old, if we were going to deal with them I would prefer Jones.

Now that is out he will probably end up at Aberdeen or back to Motherwell.

I hate the Huns, they are taking the piss leaking this again. Murphy was a good player on his day, seems from the Frankfarter's stats that he has been knocking them in last season too.

The Burton stats does fill me with more confidence.

Just signed a two year deal with the Sheep.

My baaaad.
:gigglle:
Wouldnae be surprised though.
:popcorn3:

Stevie the Hun:

"In Jamie’s case, I certainly understand where he is at. He has had a long injury, he has come back and pushed really hard and his attitude has been fantastic.

“He has shown what a quality player he is during this pre-season, he has been outstanding at times in training. But the reality is that he is competing against Ryan Kent to start in this team and we all know the form that Ryan is in at the moment.

“We have also got some other attacking players that can cover that position so it has been really tough for Jamie”

He will be a great addition for 2 years and well worth a 100k or so.

He turned 31 yday FFS. He’s a top pro and will be in great condition.

Was never the flying winger with questionable end product. Done it for years in England at big clubs and can score: Compare it to the never beens in their early to mid twenties if you like :sm003:

If he goes somewhere else then I’ll join the radio ga ga mob saying too old, injury prone, Hun fuk blah blah

Would we take Murphy on loan but we stipulated we wouldn’t take McCrorie on loan?

Seems a bit strange?

Lad has a good pedigree but injury prone. I thing Gerrard done us over with McCrorie so I would not be inclined to do business with the Huns anytime soon.

Our obsession with signing wingers is a strange one. Horgan, Boyle and Wright are plenty. All very fine players.

Box to box midfielder please. Someone who is a significant upgrade on Newell/Hallberg.

Lad has a good pedigree but injury prone.

Is he injury prone? Read somewhere that he’s had one bad injury.

If I am wrong then apologies but I’m just bored with how many people are lazy and easily influenced by swallowing “gospel” fact from Internet forums without doing their own research.

Would we take Murphy on loan but we stipulated we wouldn’t take McCrorie on loan?

Seems a bit strange?

Lad has a good pedigree but injury prone. I thing Gerrard done us over with McCrorie so I would not be inclined to do business with the Huns anytime soon.

It says loan or a permanent deal.

If I am wrong then apologies but I’m just bored with how many people are lazy and easily influenced by swallowing “gospel” fact from Internet forums without doing their own research.

One bad injury is what I seen also, no bad for the amount of years he has played.

Thats Hunco informing everyone they're open to either.
They're using us again to shop him about.

Thats Hunco informing everyone they're open to either.
They're using us again to shop him about.

I would imagine Murphy would want a permanent deal to get out of there.

Like I said he will end up at Aberdeen now or back to Motherwell with the money they just got for Turnbull.

I would imagine Murphy would want a permanent deal to get out of there.

Like I said he will end up at The Sheep now or back to Motherwell with the money they just got for Turnbull.

He'll get out of there either way as he's in his last year of contract.
We thought the exact same about Ross McRorie.

I said Motherwell last night too.

Our obsession with signing wingers is a strange one. Horgan, Boyle and Wright are plenty. All very fine players.

Box to box midfielder please. Someone who is a significant upgrade on Newell/Hallberg.
I don't understand it either, another winger is surely very low priority at the moment? Need another CB for cover as well before any more forwards

Need another CB for cover as well before any more forwards

That’s not how it works. You don’t sign players in a particular order. We went for McCrorie to cover midfield and defence but it didn’t happen. Ross has been quoted to say Centre Mid is a priority position but we won’t focus on that and ignore other positions.

I reckon we could get 3 more signings and we’ll be shifting more players out.

That’s not how it works. You don’t sign players in a particular order. We went for McCrorie to cover midfield and defence but it didn’t happen. Ross has been quoted to say Centre Mid is a priority position but we won’t focus on that and ignore other positions.

I reckon we could get 3 more signings and we’ll be shifting more players out.
Fair point, JR and co will have determined what we need regardless of the opinion of randoms on internet forums so here's hoping they manage to bring in who they want

This start to the season must be prodding Ron in the right direction. Serious dough involved in progressing to a cup final and c£100k per league position improvement. Speculate to accumulate Ronster

This start to the season must be prodding Ron in the right direction. Serious dough involved in progressing to a cup final and c£100k per league position improvement. Speculate to accumulate Ronster

Did we get any money from Villa on the amount of appearances for SJM?

Yip, so it might be a loan?

Yip, so it might be a loan?

As I said I think Murphy would want a permanent move.

I am not lazy or easily influenced .

My recollection of the lad is limited and it doesn’t include him playing that often. That is probably down to me not paying attention in this case it would appear.
My apologies for “boring” you .

If he is not injury prone then great, if we sign him he will get my full support. I am just not fussed to do business with them as they took the piss with McCrorie Imo

As I said I think Murphy would want a permanent move.
That still doesn’t mean that it won’t turn out to be a loan though does it?

It is all a moot point just now anyway.

Can you imagine the media if the likes of Hibs and dons insisted on these shoddy clauses if they were after our players? They would slaughter us, childish, amatuer, making the players suffer... etc etc. Fuckin hate the huns

My recollection of the lad is limited and it doesn’t include him playing that often. That is probably down to me not paying attention in this case it would appear.

Over 450 first team club appearances.

I’m happy if that stops others using the “injury prone” reference when it’s not true.

Can someone post to the Aberdeen fans forum as probably more relevant there now. Thanks x

This thread has been viewed 4375 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back