Jamie Murphy

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Not really based on that performance, though it didn't help! Each to their own though, I would much rather be proved wrong.

I just don't know what the hype is about him, he's a player that's on a downward spiral from having a few good seasons 5 years ago at Sheffield United and has since had a pretty serious injury. Only thing he's done in the last two years is playing 10 games at Burton Albion in League One.

Might be wrong but it doesn't seem great.

Last edited:

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Only thing he's done in the last two years is playing 10 games at Burton Albion in League One.

Might be wrong but it doesn't seem great.

Scoring 7 goals along the way.
Good return no matter how you look at it.
Its also the most recent thing he's done, before his injury he was a start for the getting involved in creating and scoring goals.

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Scoring 7 goals along the way.
Good return no matter how you look at it.
Its also the most recent thing he's done, before his injury he was a start for the getting involved in creating and scoring goals.

That's totally fair, just a different way of interpreting it. To me it looks that his best years are behind him and looking at him against Aberdeen he looked like he struggled to make any impact on the game.

Zab

Admin
That's totally fair, just a different way of interpreting it. To me it looks that his best years are behind him and looking at him against The Sheep he looked like he struggled to make any impact on the game.

Hardly fair to judge him on a second half cameo where the whole team was poor. Didn’t even have a chance to train with his new team mates because of the ridiculous Gogic Covid incident.

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Hardly fair to judge him on a second half cameo where the whole team was poor. Didn’t even have a chance to train with his new team mates because of the ridiculous Gogic Covid incident.

Judgement isn't based on just that game. I've seen him play at Motherwell, Sheffield United, Brighton, Huns and now Hibs. I'd have had the same opinion going into that game and nothing he showed made me change my mind - granted it was a very small amount of time.

I'll be happy to say I'm wrong if he turns it around but I don't have high hopes for him - I just think the writings on the wall here a little in the same way it was with Gow. A player we signed a few years too late.

The Family

Capital Radge
Judgement isn't based on just that game. I've seen him play at Motherwell, Sheffield United, Brighton, Huns and now Hibs. I'd have had the same opinion going into that game and nothing he showed made me change my mind - granted it was a very small amount of time.

I'll be happy to say I'm wrong if he turns it around but I don't have high hopes for him - I just think the writings on the wall here a little in the same way it was with Gow. A player we signed a few years too late.

Look at his stats from Burton last season, 10 games played 7 goals and 2 assists, judge him in time but for me he is a quality player.

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Look at his stats from Burton last season, 10 games played 7 goals and 2 assists, judge him in time but for me he is a quality player.

Yeah it's fair, but then why weren't they back in for him again? Instead signing Hemmings from Dundee and a 37 year old journeyman striker.

Hopefully I'm wrong and he's a great signing.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Yeah it's fair, but then why weren't they back in for him again? Instead signing Hemmings from Dundee and a 37 year old journeyman striker.

Just speculating but League 1 and 2 teams have a wage cap now so maybe we’ve benefitted from being able to offer a higher wage.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin

Could be a multitude of reasons tbf.
Maybe he wanted to stay in Scotland?