Jamie Murphy

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Interesting player.

Dangerous coming in off the left, direct and likes to score goals.
Is he still under contract at Hunco? Some on here don't want us doing any business with them.

Will probably end up back at Motherwell, players going where they started instead of here seems to be a trend in recent-ish seasons.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Good player. Direct. I'd prefer a non loan transaction. And at 31 the fee needs to be realistic.

dmn1989

Well-Known Radge
Ironically we were linked to signing him under Butcher in the January. Think he was at Sheffield United still. I’m sure one of their players picked up an injury so Murphy got game time and impressed so much he got a decent move to Brighton.

No doubt Aberdeen will end up signing him 😂

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Said it before. Level above Doc, McCrorie, Middleton.

Did the business down south for years and since his injury with plenty goals at Burton.

Exciting signing if it happens

AAEF03D2-D691-4D09-B206-29430D0EB21D.jpeg

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
6 figure for a 31yo is too steep imo

I dont think I'd be upset at 100k as long as he can keep himself injury free. 2 year deal.
His goal return will (should) make up for that.

Not as quick, but far more clinical than Boyle.

Don't want a loan, but Hunco have already shown they'd rather stop players playing against them, we might agree to avoid another McRorie situation.

cstkto

Just A Radge
I dont think I'd be upset at 100k as long as he can keep himself injury free. 2 year deal.
His goal return will (should) make up for that.

Not as quick, but far more clinical than Boyle.

Don't want a loan, but Hunco have already shown they'd rather stop players playing against them, we might agree to avoid another McRorie situation.

I hate dealing with those fucks giving them any money seems like throwing money in a fire

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I hate dealing with those fucks giving them any money seems like throwing money in a fire

As long as we get something in return im good.
We should be looking at it as us improving and getting better.
The money we can pay them means very little when they're turning down £10M offers from elsewhere.

The Family

Capital Radge
I don’t want us dealing with those zombies again, Huns are saying he isn’t as quick as he use to be I just don’t see the point and wasting a loan on a 31 year old, if we were going to deal with them I would prefer Jones.

Now that is out he will probably end up at Aberdeen or back to Motherwell.

Admin
I hate the Huns, they are taking the piss leaking this again. Murphy was a good player on his day, seems from the Frankfarter's stats that he has been knocking them in last season too.