Jamie McCart - St Johnstone

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

The Family

Capital Radge
McCart looks slow is fuck going by tonight’s game, come on Hibs bring in Kerr and use the money we have saved for not bringing in the American early.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
McCart looks slow is fuck going by tonight’s game, come on Hibs bring in Kerr and use the money we have saved for not bringing in the American early.
Oh Christ here comes the next boo boy. He was brilliant all last season, played every minute for St J and won two cups and you think he looks slow as fuck?
Think it through. Did you think he was slow as fuck when we played them?

The Family

Capital Radge
Oh Christ here comes the next boo boy. He was brilliant all last season, played every minute for St J and won two cups and you think he looks slow as fuck?
Think it through. Did you think he was slow as fuck when we played them?
Between the two my preference would be Kerr, and my comments on McCart was about his performance tonight, I mentioned previously I didn’t know anything about him, but with Kerr you can see his leadership and you can see he would improve us.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Between the two my preference would be Kerr, and my comments on McCart was about his performance tonight, I mentioned previously I didn’t know anything about him, but with Kerr you can see his leadership and you can see he would improve us.
You would have seen him five times last season, and playing on Boyle's side too. He is very obviously not slow.
We need cover at LCB more than RCB. We have no cover at all on Hanlon's side; at least we have Daz and McGinn to cover Porto's side.
I'd be very happy if we get McCart. Kerr's out of our price range anyway.

The Family

Capital Radge
You would have seen him five times last season, and playing on Boyle's side too. He is very obviously not slow.
We need cover at LCB more than RCB. We have no cover at all on Hanlon's side; at least we have Daz and McGinn to cover Porto's side.
I'd be very happy if we get McCart. Kerr's out of our price range anyway.

How do you know Kerr is out of price range?

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Doesn't mean anything though, St J could be the ones leaking stories to get offers from elsewhere.
He might've told them he wants to move on and they want more interest than Hibs.
Could be his agent
Best pal
Taxi driver

There's lots of factors and people involved in these things.
A lot of stating the obvious there and I'd say with respect a wee bit hypocrisy. If this was a club interested in one of our players we'd be looking at the club involved. Not his taxi driver or his best pal. I'm confident in what I've been told and that there's been a wee bit of Hibs letting it be known, through certain journalist's (Scott Burns and Moira Gordon), that they're trying hard in certain areas to recruit.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Sorry but I disagree. I hope that If this is the case, it is just another example of Hibernian ripping up the Queensberry Rules. Bare knuckle pugalism by Hibs is the way forward. I am all for Hibs, getting balls and being nasty, after years of bending over and taking it.

BIG G
Happy to agree but let's not greet when that lot along the M8 do what they do...

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Because of the interest he's already attracted - he'll be 500k-plus or thereabouts.
And we ain't paying that unless we sell Porto.

The Family

Capital Radge
Because of the interest he's already attracted - he'll be 500k-plus or thereabouts.
And we ain't paying that unless we sell Porto.

So we moan when clubs don’t meet our valuations but also don’t pay other club’s valuation of their player?

I am sure a player plus cash could come into it.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
A lot of stating the obvious there and I'd say with respect a wee bit hypocrisy. If this was a club interested in one of our players we'd be looking at the club involved. Not his taxi driver or his best pal. I'm confident in what I've been told and that there's been a wee bit of Hibs letting it be known, through certain journalist's (Scott Burns and Moira Gordon), that they're trying hard in certain areas to recruit.

But if it was our players, we'd be looking at Hunco or Celtic and by then more often than not, our player will go there over alternatives, so tryna palm them off to other clubs instead is less likely.
winning trophies, euro football etc.

However, you've gone from saying it seems to you, to confidently being told, and I'm up for accepting that to be the case.

I'm fine with it, we've grown used to it with the bigot clubs, so if we're gonna do it, then good.

Us stepping in and them stepping in are still 2 different levels though, they're far more capable of destabilising a player than we are, because there's a lot lot more money on offer across the M8. the difference between what us and St J can pay, and what all of us and either of the bigots can pay is a much larger gap.

Slightly different, albeit the same.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
I disagree. It's important we're tough negotiators and get the best deal for the club. If we are there or thereabouts then yeah close the deal but we can't just give whatever they want. We've got a budget...
I agree, but make decent offers otherwise it makes us look like sevco or the soapies who have shafted Scottish clubs since 1888

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here