Jamie McCart - St Johnstone

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I hope so but it’s gone pretty quiet eh.

I’m quite surprised St. Johnstone haven’t seen more departures already.

Staying for the European games before deciding if they're leaving or not I think.
Doubt ant of them will be going to clubs in European competition unless they're coming here so there's no fear of being cup tied.
Plus St J won't be in any rush to sell, they've got money in the door this season.

Reactions: Zab

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
They want half a million apparently. I'd say do it.
Not surprised they want that. I thought it would be more. I'd imagine that for that amount there's a workable deal we could put to them. I wonder if Drey Wright interests them....

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
They want half a million apparently. I'd say do it.
They will be doing well to get half that amount IMO.
I think Hibs will be in for him, however if there is genuine English interest we will be up against it.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Hopefully the money from Mallan goes towards this, although I wasn’t sure if Barnsley were due anything of Mallan’s sell on fee.

How did we sign him? Did we pay for him?
Can't imagine at less than 200k we're due them any profit. They probably just wanted him off the books, sell on clauses help smaller clubs who know their talent is worth more long term, I'd be surprised at anything like that in the deal.

The quoted numbers for Mallan are insignificant compared to last year's prize money and if we're honest, the transfer money we're expecting this season.
Granted Josh and Ryan have both came and said they're happy here and looking to improve, but thats also code for "pay what I'm worth"
Jacks also been very reluctant to issue any hands off statements, its all "right offer" chat.

We offered 200k while still being after other targets, I think we could safely double that and give incentives to push it through. I also think being the first club to go out and make a real offer carries weight when trying to sign someone.

The Family

Capital Radge
How did we sign him? Did we pay for him?
Can't imagine at less than 200k we're due them any profit. They probably just wanted him off the books, sell on clauses help smaller clubs who know their talent is worth more long term, I'd be surprised at anything like that in the deal.

The quoted numbers for Mallan are insignificant compared to last year's prize money and if we're honest, the transfer money we're expecting this season.
Granted Josh and Ryan have both came and said they're happy here and looking to improve, but thats also code for "pay what I'm worth"
Jacks also been very reluctant to issue any hands off statements, its all "right offer" chat.

We offered 200k while still being after other targets, I think we could safely double that and give incentives to push it through. I also think being the first club to go out and make a real offer carries weight when trying to sign someone.

Seemingly at the time I recall £250k was being quoted we paid to Barnsley, I just couldn’t remember anything being mentioned about a % of the fee going to them 👍

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here