Jamie McCart - St Johnstone

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Think he's in the last year of his contract, Saints can't afford to play hardball too much

This season, they can.
2 cup wins and euro football. He could be worth that money by staying and helping them to a little bit more success.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
This season, they can.
2 cup wins and euro football. He could be worth that money by staying and helping them to a little bit more success.
Agreed,
however he may/probably will want to leave to go to a bigger club for higher wages.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Agreed,
however he may/probably will want to leave to go to a bigger club for higher wages.

I agree with that too, despite their success last season, we absolutely are a bigger club and more appealing.
St J are going to have a tough season I think, they'll likely lose all 3 of their central defenders and that won't be easy to replace.
I couldn't grudge them holding out for the best possible fee for all of them.

1 win in Europe (as unlikely as it is they'll qualify for the europa) would be worth more than selling McCart twice over, maybe even more.

We should definitely go back with an improved offer, because the same applies, winning our games would pay for him twice over.

Speculate to accumulate gets banded about everywhere I read folk talk about Hibs, we're in a position just now where that might actually be achievable.

Time to be brave.

Admin
Would prefer we paid a bit more and got Jason Kerr. Is McCart the son of Chris McCart previously of Motherwell, who wisnae bad back in the day.

Last edited:

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Would prefer we paid a bit more and got Jason Kerr. Is McCart the on of Chris McCart previously of Motherwell, who wisnae bad back in the day.

I think Kerr is going to have bigger offers down south, I'd prefer him too, Hibs fan too according to on here (yourself among them i think?)

And aye, that's the one, former Celtic youth.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here