• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

James Scott

Last season I think we looked far more of a threat when Nisbet and Doidge played as a two up top. This season it seems JR has changed things around in terms of formation. I'm not entirely convinced it will work through out the season. Against Motherwell Doidge coming on and playing with a front two changed the game. Time will tell what formation works better, but personally like playing with two out and out forwards.

Aye I thought we looked good at times with the 352, but we’ve been very good going forward this season so far so I think what we’re doing is working.

That's my worry too. Seems more of a wide player.

I don’t think we’ve signed him to play wide though? A lot of young strikers start off out wide because they find more space there until they develop their game. But he now seems build like a centre forward.

None of them are strikers mate
That was his point… boyle has played through the centre loads of times..

No seen anywhere apart from here that Nisbet is oot. Not a peep in Twitter, fuckall over the road.

No seen anywhere apart from here that Nisbet is oot. Not a peep in Twitter, fuckall over the road.
I've seen it on Twitter.

I've seen it on Twitter.
Loads of posts fae Hibbys and I’ve seen not a word about it.

That's my worry too. Seems more of a wide player.

Good competition for Boyle

Loads of posts fae Hibbys and I’ve seen not a word about it.

The player who told my mate isn’t going to make it up mate

He’s a 6 foot 2 forward, he’s not been signed to play as a winger or a number 10. He’s a striker as far as we’re concerned IMO.

Unless he has changed from his Motherwell days - Motherwell goal hero James Scott admits he models his game on Celtic star James Forrest.

He’s a 6 foot 2 forward, he’s not been signed to play as a winger or a number 10. He’s a striker as far as we’re concerned IMO.

Does seem like a winger to me tbh.

Although, he can play all across the area, same as everyone else we've got.
I think they're all going to interchange throughout games.

Plus, maybe he's changing his game and wants to be a striker. We just need to see how we start lining up.

That article says Hull paid a six figure sum for him.
Maybe it’s a bit of a rag.

That article says Hull paid a six figure sum for him.
Maybe it’s a bit of a rag.

Sure they did pay Motherwell that for the winger

Sure they did pay Motherwell that for the winger

7 figures.

7 figures.

Was it not 6 figures up front but with add one’s making the deal overall 1 million 🤷🏻‍♂️

Was it not 6 figures up front but with add one’s making the deal overall 1 million 🤷🏻‍♂️

No idea.
But it says they paid a million then a sentence later they made the mistake.

We've signed someone, loan or not, we've added someone who was highly rated. He's still young and will likely have something to prove to himself with his move south no working out it was.

We should let him kick a ball

No idea.
But it says they paid a million then a sentence later they made the mistake.

We've signed someone, loan or not, we've added someone who was highly rated. He's still young and will likely have something to prove to himself with his move south no working out it was.

We should let him kick a ball

Has he actually signed then?

Has he actually signed then?

Not officially as far as I know.
But it looks pretty much done wouldn't you say?

That’s a Gareth Evans ratio! 😱

Not officially as far as I know.
But it looks pretty much done wouldn't you say?

Not sure tbh, strange as he was up last night, maybe it is done but not announced yet.

He is signed, Hibs are just shite at supply of information at the moment (unless they want out money), new people or not.

Not sure tbh, strange as he was up last night, maybe it is done but not announced yet.

Definitely not announced yet 😁
Typical Hibs fashion though, never in a rush to do anything other than take money.

It's all good, he'll sign, he'll play left, he'll play right and he'll play up top.

I'm quite interested now. Wasnt sure before, but I wanna see what he's about.
If GM remembers him and rates him, his opinion is good enough for me.

He is signed, Hibs are just shite at supply of information at the moment (unless they want out money), new people or not.

Beat me to it, by seconds 😁

He’s passed the medical. Just the finer details getting worked out on the deal.

Have they announced the news about Nisbet yet?

Have they announced the news about Nisbet yet?

Why would they, it may be a lot of shite?

Why would they, it may be a lot of shite?

Why would the player lie though?

They might not be, but is it the same person who told you Boyle was shite in training? They might love a spraff

ps, I'm no arguing with you, just having a laugh cause it popped into my head

Last edited:
Here we go

Hopefully we have an option to buy.

Reactions: Zab
They might not be, but is it the same person who told you Boyle was shite in training? They might love a spraff

When it comes out about Nisbet you can apologise again to me but if it is Tom kite I will apologise to you 👍

Seemingly we do mate

When it comes out about Nisbet you can apologise again to me but if it is Tom kite I will apologise to you 👍

Im no after any apologies, even said they might be telling the truth.
Just think Hibs are pretty solid when it comes to not leaking info, be a poor dressing room if stories start creeping out.

No idea why you think that, I have not looked at any social media.

That was for @1875

No idea why you think that, I have not looked at any social media.

Just passing on what I was told from someone who would know.

I think he might be available after the year, but less convinced we'll have an agreement in place already.
His value could change drastically over the next year.

04A7491D-4BAB-477F-8F7E-6C8E9224AFF5.jpeg

Wondering if Ross has had a wee talking to,he's bigging up Ron in his interview

Welcome fella!

Hibees

Welcome, although not keen on this map stuff on the wall. Looks like a five year old has been let loose with the crayons.

This thread has been viewed 8914 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back