James Scott

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Aye that part is not ideal, although by then Mueller will have arrived and Doidge should have recovered from his injury so the squad will have added options, but I hope Scott does well and stays here for the longer term.
Mueller is due here in Jan so no necessarily a bad thing if he does go back then,hopefully both hit the ground running whatever happens

Aye, hadn't considered Mueller in my variables, means there's no scramble to fill a void.
Cheers 😁

The Family

Capital Radge

You weren't negative about him directly. But completely dismissive of him signing at all.

Because I never heard of him, but I also did say they would get my full support also and as I said previously I have gave him nothing but praise since seeing him in our games.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Because I never heard of him, but I also did say they would get my full support also and as I said previously I have gave him nothing but praise since seeing him in our games.

That's kinda the point though.
Dismissing players before they've ever kicked a ball.
Hibs deem them good enough, we should be ready to give them a chance from the get go.

"Get my support" is a cop out incase you're wrong
If they don't turn out good, then you get to say "I told you so"

Kinda hard to do anything but praise him since he hit the ground running and looks a player.
Clearly what Hibs saw in the first place. They know better than us, time we accept that.

The Family

Capital Radge
That's kinda the point though.
Dismissing players before they've ever kicked a ball.
Hibs deem them good enough, we should be ready to give them a chance from the get go.

"Get my support" is a cop out incase you're wrong
If they don't turn out good, then you get to say "I told you so"

Kinda hard to do anything but praise him since he hit the ground running and looks a player.
Clearly what Hibs saw in the first place. They know better than us, time we accept that.

Hardly dismissing players though is it when you don’t know who they are.

Why are you constantly jumping on my posts when I was replying back to Zab, obsessed our what.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Hardly dismissing players though is it when you don’t know who they are.

Why are you constantly jumping on my posts when I was replying back to Zab, obsessed our what.

Wasn't jumping, but I remembered typing in that thread "ignore the family, welcome to Hibs"

I jump on all sorts of posts, just you post more nonsense than others.

Btw, what you put in that thread, was dismissing JDH.

I'll leave it there though, don't need another drawn out deal where you ignore what I say and I get ranty.
All good 👍

The Family

Capital Radge
Wasn't jumping, but I remembered typing in that thread "ignore the family, welcome to Hibs"

I jump on all sorts of posts, just you post more nonsense than others.

Btw, what you put in that thread, was dismissing JDH.

I'll leave it there though, don't need another drawn out deal where you ignore what I say and I get ranty.
All good 👍

You think you are the only one with sources, you post sly digs about what someone I know was told from a player, get a grip the board is not all about you, you do have a ignore button so simply use it.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Watching his interview at HTC, I thought it was quite notable that he talked about his time at Hull City very much in the past tense...almost as if he has moved on from a bad situation.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Looks like the Covid rumour was true, I was really hoping it wasn’t

Long as he recovers and has no lasting effects, really can mess with some people.
Good chance for the lad to make an impact though, thrown into the fire!

Upside, he'll no pass any celtic medical while isolating.
Window closing can't come quick enough 🤣

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Only had one chance so far, got some power behind his strike, was on target.
Only criticism is you've gotta put it across the keeper.

Not had a look in at all today.

Boyles penalty was good, but I'd have maybe chanced giving him the shot, cheap confidence builder getting off the mark early.

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
Only had one chance so far, got some power behind his strike, was on target.
Only criticism is you've gotta put it across the keeper.

Not had a look in at all today.

Boyles penalty was good, but I'd have maybe chanced giving him the shot, cheap confidence builder getting off the mark early.
Get what you mean with the penalty but at 1 goal down imagine some of the reactions if he missed (Saka) I don’t think from what I saw yesterday that he’s a lad lacking in confidence. He looked decent.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Get what you mean with the penalty but at 1 goal down imagine some of the reactions if he missed (Saka) I don’t think from what I saw yesterday that he’s a lad lacking in confidence. He looked decent.

I'd agree with that, he did look decent.
Agree on confidence too, but a lack of football will do that.
Said in the other thread that if he had proper game time under him then that shot he tried to pop into the top corner would've been there and the other shot a bit later from outside the box he'd have hit cleaner.

I liked what I saw, improving on that will be a good addition.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here