James Scott

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Steve20

Donator
Looking at his record, doesn’t score goals.

He can’t be the Doidge replacement. Worrying if the club think he is.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
He's a very good player, always impressed me any time I seen him play for Motherwell.

He's a big lad at 6" 2 but I don't see him as a Doidge replacement.
He usually played wide for Motherwell, not through the middle.

My biggest concern though isn't his ability, it's his injury history.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Looking at his record, doesn’t score goals.

He can’t be the Doidge replacement. Worrying if the club think he is.
They can be misleading. I was a tad underwhelmed on first glance too, but given his age, his injury and the league he was playing in I'd be amazed if most of his appearances for Hull weren't as a sub.

The stat that stuck out for me was he scored 6 for Motherwell when he was 17/18 in the 19/20 season. That is promising because he only played half of that season.

Kamberi had very poor looking stats on Wikipedia when we signed him on loan too.

Zab

Admin
They can be misleading. I was a tad underwhelmed on first glance too, but given his age, his injury and the league he was playing in I'd be amazed if most of his appearances for Hull weren't as a sub.

The stat that stuck out for me was he scored 6 for Motherwell when he was 17/18 in the 19/20 season. That is promising because he only played half of that season.

Kamberi had very poor looking stats on Wikipedia when we signed him on loan too.

Stat’s only ever tell half the story.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I think the reason why folk like me are concerned about his stats is because we need a goalscoring forward. At the moment we have just Nisbet as a forward that's a "striker". I'd say with his arrival that it's inevitable that Drey Wright is to be emptied.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I'd like to see us bring someone in with some kind of record.
I dont mind if they're from a lower league, the goals are in the same place regardless of league.

I'm all for giving this lad a chance, but he's back up, we need someone capable of challenging Nisbet for the starting spot.
Players play better when there's genuine competition for their role.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here