• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

James McFadden released by 'Well

Maybe he only played that many games last season as Motherwell would have home on a big bonus per appearance... Would be interesting to see if his games dried up after the well secured top six....

So have we actually signed him or is it still speculation?

according to the speculation we have actually signed him

however i read some other speculation that he is in coventry at the moment with a view to signing for them

so i will speculate that we probably haven't actually signed him

Cant see it, The club would have made a big deal about it.

Griffiths might be out of reach but Mcfadden is still without a club. Make it so LD.

No no and no imo .

Griffiths might be out of reach but Mcfadden is still without a club. Make it so LD.

Don't rule out LG just yet mate, been told this morning AS & Co are going to approach the smellies for him as he wants LG and Farid as our main strike force :thumbgrin

Don't rule out LG just yet mate, been told this morning AS & Co are going to approach the smellies for him as he wants LG and Farid as our main strike force :thumbgrin
would be jizz material

A distinct possibility IMO...if we avoid relegation

At 31 McFadden's best days are clearly behind him, but his overall quality, goalscoring ability and experience would be a huge asset for Hibs IMO if he could keep himself fit. Here would be a player to lead the line, someone who would be feared by opponents. He would also be a huge help to the likes of Cummings, Collins and Handling.

31 too old? Gordon Smith won titles until he was 35 and played in europe....if you keep fit age is less of a barrier than we think

Sorry but I really do think this is a pile of rubbish my friend, if this is true well done Hibs!

31 too old? Gordon Smith won titles until he was 35 and played in europe....if you keep fit age is less of a barrier than we think

Yes...but as my 80 year old dad has been telling me all my life, Gordon Smith was unique.

Yes...but as my 80 year old dad has been telling me all my life, Gordon Smith was unique.

True but was more about the age...maybe Im just getting sensitive in my old age grandpa

Sorry but I really do think this is a pile of rubbish my friend, if this is true well done Hibs!

This

- - - Updated - - -

So true Sauzee and Giggs for example

What part?

I believe it is true that Hibs have indicated their wish to get Leigh back to Hibs.

Whether the Smellies or indeed Leigh himself will play ball is another matter.

I believe it is true that Hibs have indicated their wish to get Leigh back to Hibs.

Whether the Smellies or indeed Leigh himself will play ball is another matter.

Get yer glasses back on ya daft auld git, wrong thread, unless James McFadden is now known as Leigh? :giggle:

Get yer glasses back on ya daft auld git, wrong thread, unless James McFadden is now known as Leigh? :giggle:

Fcuk knows how that happened. Somebody must have jogged the internet as I was typing.

Fcuk knows how that happened. Somebody must have jogged the internet as I was typing.

Too much expensive vinegar mair like :wink: :giggle:

Released from Motherwell worked with Terry and Dempster.

Be a class signing even now.
Just wondered if a player like McFadden,was not attached to a club,can you sign him as a free agent after the transfer window?????

Yeah can sign him anytime

Just wondered if a player like McFadden,was not attached to a club,can you sign him as a free agent after the transfer window?????

Yeah unattached players can be signed once the window has shut

Yeah unattached players can be signed once the window has shut

Hopefully we will :hmmm

Superb. Is signing out of contract players the next desperate search for a crumb of hope? Padlock the gates.

McFadden will be unfit. No pre season etc.

Exactly..when was the last time the guy played a competitive match ?
He hasn't had any pre-season as you say and there has hardly been a clutch of clubs vying for his signature. McFadden was a great player a few years ago, but injuries have caught up with him and to be honest I doubt he would be able to offer us much now if he did sign.

Done Pre-Season at Thistle. Turned them down as he wants to move to USA.

Not happening.

Exactly..when was the last time the guy played a competitive match ?
He hasn't had any pre-season as you say and there has hardly been a clutch of clubs vying for his signature. McFadden was a great player a few years ago, but injuries have caught up with him and to be honest I doubt he would be able to offer us much now if he did sign.

If there was anything to suggest he might still be a player I'm sure LD would have the fast track on that info. The fact we've not even apparently been sniffing, or anyone else for that matter, would lead me to think he's finished and make his signing now an epic fail.

TV pundit?

He's just another Heff and we don't need that, Hibs have fecked up again.

On trial at St Johnstone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On trial at St Johnstone.

GOOD .

Exactly

This thread has been viewed 5120 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back