• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Jake Sinclair

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
southampton striker on loan according to Kenny Millar

A 19 year old untried striker isnt really what we need. Come back with a better name please D because that one doesnt impress me.

That will be it then?

Unless there is someone still looking for a gig at 2259hrs.

Waste of time.

A 19 year old untried striker isnt really what we need. Come back with a better name please D because that one doesnt impress me.

FFS.

I`ve got to be honest Dub, i`m becoming pretty sick fed up of us signing teenagers on loan. Uninspired and unimpressed.

FFS.

I`ve got to be honest Dub, i`m becoming pretty sick fed up of us signing teenagers on loan. Uninspired and unimpressed.

This and along with the apparent Celtic player its not good enough.

Quality over quantity ?
Mare like quality street because we're getting them for sweeties.

Quality over quantity ?
Mare like quality street because we're getting them for sweeties.

you're nuts

you're nuts

Dinnae get me started on the KP we got for Leigh.

5 foot 8 and been at Southampton since he was 8 apparently , and his brother plays (played) for Man City .
To be honest i was hoping for a Brewster / Mixu type

5 foot 8 and been at Southampton since he was 8 apparently , and his brother plays (played) for Man City .

Winds of change and all that. Quality over Quantity, I think the people at our club should just keep there mouths shut, everything they have said for years is a load of shite.

A Latapy, Brewster, or Mixu type player would of been great.

Very unimpressed so far.

Apparently he is lightning quick.

Winds of change and all that. Quality over Quantity, I think the people at our club should just keep there mouths shut, everything they have said for years is a load of shite.

A Latapy, Brewster, or Mixu type player would of been great.

Very unimpressed so far.

Likewise :(

Fucking pish don't mind us signing young laddies if we already have quality in the first 11.
Knew we would bring young laddies in the club are taking the piss .
A club our size should be doing everything in there power to get out this league ..where are the signs they are doing this ?

I love how everybody judges and put's the laddie down before he has even started. Absolutely embarrassing, imagine he decided to have a read on here.

Now he has signed as confirmed on the fishy site, all the best to him and a hope he makes some of you look like idiots.

I despair.

I love how everybody judges and put's the laddie down before he has even started. Absolutely embarrassing, imagine he decided to have a read on here.

Now he has signed as confirmed on the fishy site, all the best to him and a hope he makes some of you look like idiots.

I don't think anyone's trying to put the player down - it's the type of signings - for the fight to get out of the Championship I too would have thought more players with some experience and some fight (like Gray and El Alagui) were needed.

I'm not knocking the laddie I just want the club to show more ambition and go for qaulity experienced players you know ...The ones the club said they were going to bring in .

[h=3]DONE DEAL[/h]Posted at <time datetime="2014-09-01T15:55:09.000+0000" class="lx-long-primer">16:55</time>
Hibernian have signed 19-year-old forward Jake Sinclair on a season-long loan from Southampton.
"Jake will give us a few options in attack; through the middle and out wide. He is a really exciting player with genuine pace, who can hurt the opposition," says hibs boss alan stubbs

Welcome to Hibs Jake :bbb:

Well, lets hope we can get our snails-pace buildup play sorted to make use of that pace, eh Alan? ;)

I don't think anyone's trying to put the player down - it's the type of signings - for the fight to get out of the Championship I too would have thought more players with some experience and some fight (like Gray and El Alagui) were needed.

I'm not knocking the laddie I just want the club to show more ambition and go for qaulity experienced players you know ...The ones the club said they were going to bring in .

I know lads, I'm not by any means excusing Hibs as we are all pissed off at watching utter dross. We all need to give the lad a chance though, could be exciting and just needs a chance.

I know lads, I'm not by any means excusing Hibs as we are all pissed off at watching utter dross. We all need to give the lad a chance though, could be exciting and just needs a chance.

Stubbs would have seen the guy while at Evertons Youth games against The Saints unders so we'll just have to trust him there.

If he has pace and skill as Stubbs says then great, we could certainly do with these qualities in the team. For me though we need a strong defensive midfielder and an experienced striker, and we still have no cover at right-back.

In Stubbs we trust. Welcome Jake.

(Let's hope he doesn't have three legs)

In Stubbs we trust. Welcome Jake.

(Let's hope he doesn't have three legs)

Agree :))

Oh goody. Just like Alan obrien

Was substituted recently because of ankle injury. Hope he has recovered.

Like Duncan 'bilbo baggins' Watmore?

Like Duncan 'bilbo baggins' Watmore?

Thought he looked Ok, problem is when ive got something about you in Scottish football you just get double teamed and tough challenges which I thought put watmore off, which may be the same treatment Sinclair can expect.

I love how everybody judges and put's the laddie down before he has even started. Absolutely embarrassing, imagine he decided to have a read on here.Now he has signed as confirmed on the fishy site, all the best to him and a hope he makes some of you look like idiots.
We're loyal Hibs fans. We already look like idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

In Stubbs we trust. Welcome Jake. (Let's hope he doesn't have three legs)
Stubbs is a patsy. We are becoming a nursery team.

Thought he looked Ok, problem is when ive got something about you in Scottish football you just get double teamed and tough challenges which I thought put watmore off, which may be the same treatment Sinclair can expect.

He shouldnt be a footballer then Mandy. I recall Butcher in the papers telling us this boy was tough as nails and it didnt matter how many times you hit him he would just get up again.

reminded me of this
[video=youtube;kS-zK1S5Dws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS-zK1S5Dws[/video]
But much like Chumbawumba, who refused to "get back up again" and cancelled a gig because it was raining, he bottled it.

This thread has been viewed 2223 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50