JackWICTFC

JackWICTFC

New radge
Inverness CT fan, account temporary for the sole purpose of asking for help getting to the quarter finals, due to Supporters bus being full, and both Bus and Train stop in Perth for 5 hrs on the return.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Shit for you guys. But it seems that fans who actually want to follow their teams are pretty much ignored.
Can’t help with your travel dilemma I’m afraid, it’s a difficult slog down here.

I’m assuming you’re a bloke, which is probably sexist and old fashioned and downright unacceptable.
If not, send me a pic and I’ll have a look to see if there’s room in my shed.
No conditions like. Just an honest offer of help.
Might be better to send the picture by PM in case anybody gets the wrong idea.

Admin
Inverness CT fan, account temporary for the sole purpose of asking for help getting to the quarter finals, due to Supporters bus being full, and both Bus and Train stop in Perth for 5 hrs on the return.

Have you thought of staying over, that is what many of us have to do when we head up to Snecky or Dingwall, especially midweek games?

I hear Shrink's shed is recommend.

JackWICTFC

New radge
Shit for you guys. But it seems that fans who actually want to follow their teams are pretty much ignored.
Can’t help with your travel dilemma I’m afraid, it’s a difficult slog down here.

I’m assuming you’re a bloke, which is probably sexist and old fashioned and downright unacceptable.
If not, send me a pic and I’ll have a look to see if there’s room in my shed.
No conditions like. Just an honest offer of help.
Might be better to send the picture by PM in case anybody gets the wrong idea.

Thanks for the offer mate, really appreciate it. Someone's cancelled for the Supporters Bus, so I've nabbed the free spot. :)