Jackson Irvine

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
To be fair JI was probably earning that before he came to Hibs and will be looking to reestablish himself at that level as soon as he can.

On transfermarkt he has a value of around £2m, his Hull colleagues averaged about the same. The average value of our squad is about a quarter of that.
ach man, ue ken the point im making....

anyhoo, hes making far more at Hibernian than what he was making a month ago!

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
If Hull is his level then wages shouldn't be a huge issue considering League one in England has a wage cap now.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Went over to Keechback just now to have a sneaky peak and saw a thread by Wattie Buchan saying get Irvine signed.I was like WTF! seems he made a typo and they've got some *&*^ called Irving they're rather keen on.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge

BIG G
I'm being picky here but it sounds like football player media bingo.

“Football is funny:xyes:, how things can turn for you:xyes:. I'm just so grateful:xyes: to be back at a great club:xyes:, competing at the top end of the table:xyes:, looking to win trophies:xyes: and get into Europe:xyes:.

“It was frustrating:xyes: and difficult:xyes: for me but in the grand scheme of things:xyes: people are facing a lot worse:xyes: situations than not being able to find a football club.

I wonder just how grateful he is to Hibs? Grateful enough to sign a deal? Nah probably not that grateful.

The only folk that will end up frustrated will be us, the supporters.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I'm being picky here but it sounds like football player media bingo.

“Football is funny:xyes:, how things can turn for you:xyes:. I'm just so grateful:xyes: to be back at a great club:xyes:, competing at the top end of the table:xyes:, looking to win trophies:xyes: and get into Europe:xyes:.

“It was frustrating:xyes: and difficult:xyes: for me but in the grand scheme of things:xyes: people are facing a lot worse:xyes: situations than not being able to find a football club.

I wonder just how grateful he is to Hibs? Grateful enough to sign a deal? Nah probably not that grateful.

The only folk that will end up frustrated will be us, the supporters.

I honestly don't mind if he does the job and leaves at seasons end.
Presumably that was the initial plan and we'll have prepared for such a situation.

Him staying on would be a bonus.
But I'll no be frustrated at third place. Unless we get to second and chuck it against St Mirren or Dundee United... whichever occupies 6th at that time.

Zab

Admin
I honestly don't mind if he does the job and leaves at seasons end.
Presumably that was the initial plan and we'll have prepared for such a situation.

Him staying on would be a bonus.
But I'll no be frustrated at third place. Unless we get to second and chuck it against St Mirren or Dundee United... whichever occupies 6th at that time.

Aye same for me. Players come and go, nature of the game... I don’t blame the players at all for seeking the best opportunity for them and their family.

I hope Jackson Irvine does the business for the remainder of the season and we get third. If he signs a new contract to stay for longer, even better.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £00.00

Unread Posts