Jackson Irvine signs

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
A man bun , centre parting and mouser.
Shrink will have a field day with that combination.
It’s a fuckin disgrace how far our club has fallen recently.
It’s not that long ago we were signing the likes of Scotty, whose majestic locks could grace any football pitch.
I can understand the Gogic signing. Guys like Forza and his ex-army psychopath mate will appreciate the baldy heid and aggressive stare and will be well at home with that.
But a fuckin man bun and centre parting?
If there’s any Bouncers out there who see that as an attractive look (sit down Moaty) then make yourselves known and leave this place.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
It’s not that long ago we were signing the likes of Scotty, whose majestic locks could grace any football pitch.
I can understand the Gogic signing. Guys like Forza and his ex-army psychopath mate will appreciate the baldy heid and aggressive stare and will be well at home with that.
If there’s any Bouncers out there who see that as an attractive look (sit down Moaty) then make yourselves known and leave this place.

Whilst I'm not a fan of Man Buns, it would be lovely to have the option.

#baldyauldgit

Zab

Admin
There's worse than Hallberg I think. Man buns should be banned , let's get back to the masculine 70's, perms and long wavy hair. Aah, I remember it well.

Hallberg isn’t the worst by any means. He just isn’t the best really. Like a lot of this Hibs team he doesn’t do enough to make himself “undroppable”.

I’d say only Paul McGinn, Joe Newell and Kevin Nisbet actually fall into that category. Some are very lucky there’s not more competition for places.

Last edited:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Dont you just long for the haircuts of old.
Bobby Smith's afro.
Benny had one too iirc.
Class.

Admin
Hallberg isn’t the worst by any means. He just isn’t the best really. Like a lot of this Hibs team he doesn’t do enough to make himself “undroppable”.

I’d say only Paul McGinn, Joe Newell and Kevin Nisbet actually fall into that category. Some are very lucky there’s not more competition for places.

I would add Rocky and Porto to that list.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
He has reduced his errors to one or two a game. Just needs to keep practicing the passing.
Aye. His long passing was good the other night. I think he will eliminate these wee errors through experience and be a top player.

Reactions: Zab