Jack Ross

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Everyone else see’s what is happening in front of them yet he and his staff don’t. Needs addressed urgently because Livi will no doubt come with the same set up as will others, once these points lost start stacking up he and his staff have nobody to blame but themselves for the outcome.

I'd be shocked If we don't go 352 versus Livi.

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
You could have put Jason or even Leigh Griffiths in that team last night and if you relied on scoring from crosses the outcome would probably be the same. JR brought on another forward and they played the same. It looks like our ONLY plan of attack was set up around Doidge knocking them in off any part of his body. 😩

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Before kick off Tam Macmanus was on about Yogi having an extra man in midfield etc which is how it worked out . JR has to counteract that or plan how to beat it like every other team manager has to do at some point its part of his job ffs . Is that all teams visiting ER have to do ? one up front and an extra player in midfield ?

Not read the rest of this thread yet, just came in to catch up

But, in my opinion... We should not be setting out to counteract Ross County. We should be good enough to batter them down the wings and negate their extra man in the middle.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Not read the rest of this thread yet, just came in to catch up

But, in my opinion... We should not be setting out to counteract Ross County. We should be good enough to batter them down the wings and negate their extra man in the middle.
I'd agree Hammi ..I think thats what the manager thought as well. My only gripe is that when it doesn't work we dont noticeably seem to try anything different. That could be down to the injuries/suspensions, small squad and some out of form players but we dont seem to be able to influence a game in our favour from the bench or by any tactical changes the manger has tried at ER.

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
He wanted a reaction

He didn't get one

That Livi team strolled it today. A total pumping.

mod

Well-Known Radge
The team and the manager are a total disgrace.An embarrassment to the club.Disgusted.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
11th December he was all over the news as a potential replacement for Neil Lennon at Celtc.

Remarkable considering what we’ve watched for large parts of this season and not long after that semi final horror show.

I’d give the C all of January and see where we are then. Worst team in the league currently so he needs to improve on that for starters and find a team with bollocks for Hampden.

Take care 😘