Jack Ross

The Family

Capital Radge
Before kick off Tam Macmanus was on about Yogi having an extra man in midfield etc which is how it worked out . JR has to counteract that or plan how to beat it like every other team manager has to do at some point its part of his job ffs . Is that all teams visiting ER have to do ? one up front and an extra player in midfield ?

100% Daz, Ross just stands there and see’s his tactics explode in front of him but as you say he doesn’t have a Plan B to get us on the front foot again, his subs are even more baffling also, teams are just going to come to us now with the same game plan knowing they will get chances from it. So frustrating as to think what position we would be in right now if we did win more games at home eh.

mod

Well-Known Radge
“Happyclappers” and “bedwetters” are terms best left with .net.
Like “yams”.

Not Bounce class.
Thanks for your opinion but I will stick to mine.l am sorry that I don’t appear to be Bounce class.I am right in thinking that this is a discussion forum.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
It's the only answer any sensible person would give.
10 major trophies in 145 years doesn't deserve a 'Yes, we will win the League Cup' answer.
Which i would say is a hell of a lot more than the other 3 clubs in the semi finals

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
100% Daz, Ross just stands there and see’s his tactics explode in front of him but as you say he doesn’t have a Plan B to get us on the front foot again, his subs are even more baffling also, teams are just going to come to us now with the same game plan knowing they will get chances from it. So frustrating as to think what position we would be in right now if we did win more games at home eh.
Its what good managers do isnt it ? If pundits are predicting what is likely to happen then he must see it too , he must surely see teams getting the ball forward quickly while we continually seem to turn back allowing defences to re group

The Family

Capital Radge
Its what good managers do isnt it ? If pundits are predicting what is likely to happen then he must see it too , he must surely see teams getting the ball forward quickly while we continually seem to turn back allowing defences to re group

You would like to think so, although it is clearly evident that he and his staff don’t.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge

It's mental cos I'm sure we used a few formations at the start of the season. Mostly 352 and 442 but it seems he always wants to play 442 now more than anything.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
You would like to think so, although it is clearly evident that he and his staff don’t.
Aye it certainly seems that way sadly . A side bottom of the league missing important players , havent scored in 5 games come to ER and beat us easily . Weve seen it so often before

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
It's mental cos I'm sure we used a few formations at the start of the season. Mostly 352 and 442 but it seems he always wants to play 442 now more than anything.
I guess you line up to beat the team youre playing based on how you think theyll play . It seems only one man got that right tonight . I bet 3 other managers were watching with interest

The Family

Capital Radge

Everyone else see’s what is happening in front of them yet he and his staff don’t. Needs addressed urgently because Livi will no doubt come with the same set up as will others, once these points lost start stacking up he and his staff have nobody to blame but themselves for the outcome.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
I guess you line up to beat the team youre playing based on how you think theyll play . It seems only one man got that right tonight . I bet 3 other managers were watching with interest

If we changed it would you guarantee we would have won :lauff:

Just playing but aye I'm guessing JR thought we had enough to win.