Jack Ross must stay....

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
In the LC semi we were well on top until Murphy's double sitter miss, St Johnstone scored in practically their first attack shortly before halftime and the second half was totally abismal. The final, while I agree we never got into the game, I wonder how much of a difference it would have made if Irvine had scored with a relatively simple chance at 0-0.

We were well beat.

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
Day we accept performances like last Saturday we may as well forget thinking we're a top Scottish club.

I hope we don’t accept it, but we have to move on. Best way to do that is to ship out the players who aren’t strong enough mentally to thrive when the pressure is on (it should be clear to those in charge who that is), and bring in some players who are.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I hope we don’t accept it, but we have to move on. Best way to do that is to ship out the players who aren’t strong enough mentally to thrive when the pressure is on (it should be clear to those in charge who that is), and bring in some players who are.

I totally agree. I'm over last Saturday but hope to see departures from that team and new arrivals over the summer.

Tikki06

New radge
If we accept last week we will make no progress, yes we have to move on but we also need players with a winning mental attitude like you say. We currently have players who can turn it on now and again however if we want to win things we must have a much better attitude than we had last week. That starts with leaders on the park that we sadly lack.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
If we accept last week we will make no progress, yes we have to move on but we also need players with a winning mental attitude like you say. We currently have players who can turn it on now and again however if we want to win things we must have a much better attitude than we had last week. That starts with leaders on the park that we sadly lack.
Don't think anyone has accepted last week but the issue is on the money Hibs are sustainably able to pay doesn't buy consistency.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here