• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

IT'S DERBY DAY!!!!

Hammi

Cable Selling Radge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Possibly too early for squad predictions.
But I'm off this week and there's nothing to do except look forward to this! Any news on Lewis? Someone mentioned a moon boot?

So I'm already pumped and can't wait.
Gutted I can't go along, but I did say on another thread that, that'll benefit us better.
They always expect something from our games and stick with it longer. Without that we can control the level of doubt in their players minds and keep on top of them, we're better than they are!

Let's do it!! Can't wait ???

I'm pumped for it too. Happy we got through the weekend relatively unscathed (I know Lewis is a doubt but Doig should provide decent cover). Was paranoid Gogic, Nisbet, or Boyle might miss out. Fairly confident we'll win but you never know: we of course knocked them out the Scottish cup 2 seasons in a row whilst still in the championship. But we're playing well, not shipping goals and they're only a couple of weeks into their season. Fingers crossed!

This thread prompted me to have a wee keek at Sickbag to see what the Sparryheids are saying about the game.
Man oh man. The bitterness over there is all consuming. They have totally re-written history with some fantastic imaginative tales. The gist of it is that Hibs (Dempster) told Budge we were supporting re-organisation, then did the dirty and voted against it purely to put the boot into the Gunts.
It's full of 'never forget' phrases........ forget? They have some nerve as their reality is far removed from the rest of the world.
Never relegated, they were 'expelled' due to a plot between the Smellies 'Liewell' and Dempster.
This isn't one Gunt mind, this is the view of the collective over there.

Seems a lot of them are going to boycott the game too. :gigglle:

who's up for appearing for the team bus arriving at Hampden in a socially distanced manner with a "TIME FOR NEW HEROES" banner?

This thread prompted me to have a wee keek at Sickbag to see what the Sparryheids are saying about the game.
Man oh man. The bitterness over there is all consuming. They have totally re-written history with some fantastic imaginative tales. The gist of it is that Hibs (Dempster) told Budge we were supporting re-organisation, then did the dirty and voted against it purely to put the boot into the Gunts.
It's full of 'never forget' phrases...... forget? They have some nerve as their reality is far removed from the rest of the world.
Never relegated, they were 'expelled' due to a plot between the Smellies 'Liewell' and Dempster.
This isn't one Gunt mind, this is the view of the collective over there.

Seems a lot of them are going to boycott the game too. :gigglle:
I've got gunt mates who go along with this conspiracy pish. Love how they constantly call us the wee team but then think we're somehow powerful enough to have a say in who does and doesn't get relegated.

who's up for appearing for the team bus arriving at Hampden in a socially distanced manner with a "TIME FOR NEW HEROES" banner?
Me

I think you would get hunted. Your not meant to travel out the capital, or into weege.

I think you would get hunted. Your not meant to travel out the capital, or into weege.
Not if you live there (or near enough)

Where did you see this?

Not if you live there (or near enough)

Plenty glasgow hibbies about

Where did you see this?
I thought it was common knowledge?
as far as I'm aware it's something along the lines of " no non essential travel to and from the "hotspot" areas"

Maybe we could chalk up the road with names of the players up to the entrance at Hampden in giant letters

Hearts the underdogs,Hibs flying.
Seem this movie before

I think Murphy could be huge for us in this game....

Don't think there will be a team bus. Thought players were supposed to drive on their ownsome?

I thought it was common knowledge?
as far as I'm aware it's something along the lines of " no non essential travel to and from the "hotspot" areas"
I thought it was from tier 3 places, Mibbes am wrong. Folk still going on holiday from Edinburgh.

I think we need to just get stuck in for the first 20 minutes. Just battle, win the 50-50s and win the battle. Then start to attack.

We shouldn't be worried about playing a team that struggled to beat Arbroath and Cowdenbeath recently. Their Dundee result apart they look like the sort of shit eye-bleeding Robbie Neilson outfit we've consistently spanked.

I'll be livid if we don't put these fannies to the sword on Saturday.

Wee chance of winning cup too assuming get the job done on Saturday with Celtic looking bang average

Wee chance of winning cup too assuming get the job done on Saturday with Celtic looking bang average
Absolutely!

Thats why I cant understand the couple of people on here who I was arguing with coz they said that the cup should be abandoned (well I can thats why Ive blocked them, Ive enough enough Jambos and Huns in my real life)

Speaking of the gunts. I just found out this morning that back in ‘86 they had a record made (as in 7” vinyl - google it kids) celebrating winning the league and cup that year. They released it before Albert Kidd did his stuff. They don’t half build up their superiority complex to get shot down every time ???

Speaking of the gunts. I just found out this morning that back in ‘86 they had a record made (as in 7” vinyl - google it kids) celebrating winning the league and cup that year. They released it before Albert Kidd did his stuff. They don’t half build up their superiority complex to get shot down every time ???
Got to find a copy and get it out there for everybody to hear.

Absolutely!

Thats why I cant understand the couple of people on here who I was arguing with coz they said that the cup should be abandoned (well I can thats why Ive blocked them, Ive enough enough Jambos and Huns in my real life)

:lookaround:

There's no Gunts or Huns on here Shirley?

That is seriously briliiant.

Someone find it!

Someone find it!

The famed Marshall’s Chunky Chicken Champions ditty

This is the text I found on pussbook from a guy I know.
“Worked with Bellfruit Mid 80's until 1990.
Often had to help install juke boxes and the speaker system....
Also got 7 inch singles for pennies as company bought way to many....
Had a collectors item from 1985/86 football Season. Heart of Midlothian decided in their wisdom to release a chart song celebrating winning the league and reaching scottish Cup Final.
Unfortunately they lost both... ⚽⚽??”

Too early to talk about the match itself... but it’s never too early to say fuck those putrid, maroon wearing, Gorgie *&*^.

Absolutely!

Obviously I’m expecting us to win the Cup as the other 3 teams are all very beatable.

I felt the Cup should have been finished before they started this years league. It wasn’t so we deal with the situation and smash the Guntz and beat the ? in the final.

Attachments

• FC22FDEB-79C5-4903-A9CB-C95272B423CD.jpeg
    FC22FDEB-79C5-4903-A9CB-C95272B423CD.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 68

E80D7646-6081-4906-A132-AEA5BCCA4C8B.jpeg

The famed Marshall’s Chunky Chicken Champions ditty
Was it not on the b side of a reworking of shite shite glorious shite?

Seem to remember a jambo workmate playing me it that year whilst staying over at his pissed at 16. I genuinely knew no-one that went to watch them play until that year. No-one.

Talking about the jizz dribbles, and expanding on it, I have loved Emerald Greens constant references to them as perverts, the Gunt word upsets them (and a few sensitive Hibs fans), as did the pub team and puddle drinkers, and the oldies like the establishment club, diet huns, even way back being described as turning up in suits and ties to the match when Hibs fans went straight to the game in their work clothes. Are any other insults worth throwing at the entitled *&*^?

The eyes arent part of the outfit, they belong to the gunt f*ck wearing it.

They won WW1 doncha known?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgie smells like off lentil soup.I should know I live there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. Are any other insults worth throwing at the entitled *&*^?
The blood stained jobby poppy thieves , is a fitting moniker for the dirty cheating bastards.

Someone find it!
Erm, I've got one. Signed copy too.

Outed

Erm, I've got one. Signed copy too.

Outed
Where's the pic?!!

Fuckin tramps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201028_120148.jpg
    Screenshot_20201028_120148.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 47

This thread has been viewed 7702 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back