IT'S DERBY DAY!!!!

Admin
Hearts' Josh Ginnelly, (nope never heard of him) who was on crutches after picking up an injury against Arbroath on Friday, and fellow wingers Jordan Roberts (who?) and Elliot Frear (Nut, him neither) could shake off injuries to be available for Saturday's Scottish Cup semi-final against Hibernian.

Am shaking in my boots.

Rocky

VIP Member
What’s this Chunky Chicken stuff all about?
Trust me when I say you do not want to find out, once heard it cannot be unheard. Tis funny as f**k right enough, but I'm away to listen to Baby Shark to try to get it out of my head.

Edit, oops didn't realise the swear filter was off, sorry kids.

Three match programmes purchased yesterday. One for me, one sent to Shaun's oldest in Bishopbriggs and the third on it's way to my brother Tam who has stayed in Leighton Buzzard since 1968. His betting on Hibs is much more bizarre than even mines. He has had a bet on Hibs to win the League this and every year for the past 50 years. Quality.

BIG G

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Muted with subtitles i think. Unless they're crying, I'll back it with sunshine on leith

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
VIP Member
Storm warnings for Saturday, could end up a horrible watch and not suit certain football styles.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks