IT'S DERBY DAY!!!!

Beagle

Donator
VIP Member
Registered
Speaking of the gunts. I just found out this morning that back in ‘86 they had a record made (as in 7” vinyl - google it kids) celebrating winning the league and cup that year. They released it before Albert Kidd did his stuff. They don’t half build up their superiority complex to get shot down every time 🤣🤣🤣

Westside Green

Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Speaking of the gunts. I just found out this morning that back in ‘86 they had a record made (as in 7” vinyl - google it kids) celebrating winning the league and cup that year. They released it before Albert Kidd did his stuff. They don’t half build up their superiority complex to get shot down every time 🤣🤣🤣
Got to find a copy and get it out there for everybody to hear.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Absolutely!

Thats why I cant understand the couple of people on here who I was arguing with coz they said that the cup should be abandoned (well I can thats why Ive blocked them, Ive enough enough Jambos and Huns in my real life)

:lookaround:

There's no Gunts or Huns on here Shirley?

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered

That is seriously briliiant.

Someone find it!

Beagle

Donator
VIP Member
Registered
This is the text I found on pussbook from a guy I know.
“Worked with Bellfruit Mid 80's until 1990.
Often had to help install juke boxes and the speaker system....
Also got 7 inch singles for pennies as company bought way to many....
Had a collectors item from 1985/86 football Season. Heart of Midlothian decided in their wisdom to release a chart song celebrating winning the league and reaching scottish Cup Final.
Unfortunately they lost both... ⚽⚽🤣🤣

vasco de gama

VIP Member
Registered
Absolutely!

Thats why I cant understand the couple of people on here who I was arguing with coz they said that the cup should be abandoned (well I can thats why Ive blocked them, Ive enough enough Jambos and Huns in my real life)

Obviously I’m expecting us to win the Cup as the other 3 teams are all very beatable.

I felt the Cup should have been finished before they started this years league. It wasn’t so we deal with the situation and smash the Guntz and beat the 🐑 in the final.

Plasticman

VIP Member
Registered
The famed Marshall’s Chunky Chicken Champions ditty
Was it not on the b side of a reworking of shite shite glorious shite?

Seem to remember a jambo workmate playing me it that year whilst staying over at his pissed at 16. I genuinely knew no-one that went to watch them play until that year. No-one.

Admin
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Talking about the jizz dribbles, and expanding on it, I have loved Emerald Greens constant references to them as perverts, the Gunt word upsets them (and a few sensitive Hibs fans), as did the pub team and puddle drinkers, and the oldies like the establishment club, diet huns, even way back being described as turning up in suits and ties to the match when Hibs fans went straight to the game in their work clothes. Are any other insults worth throwing at the entitled *&*^?

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
Gorgie smells like off lentil soup.I should know I live there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£75.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks