It gets worse...

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
It's how I see him too, I understand that he's not as athletic or strong as Marvin but Mcgeouch should live in the centre circle.

Xavi done it forever. You won't find a Barça man complain that he didn't get forward enough. It's about balancing the rest, even Busquets got further up the park than him.

In my ideal world, with our 11, fully fit, in a world where Swanson still has a future here (he might??) I'd have mcgeouch and McGinn, with McGinn working his socks off, Swanson behind Murray with the 2 on the wings.

I'm unsure about Slivka, but technically I believe he's good, lacking game minutes it's no surprise he looked how he did yesterday. He looked half decent at the start of the season, with a very good performance against Hunco, plus a sweet volley.
There's probably a good Spl player in there.
And then your line up is more than a realistic idea.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s exactly what he brings and there’s no doubt he’ll be a loss the day he leaves Hibernian.

I’ve always thought he was best deployed in the centre of a three, slightly deeper than the other two where he can play those kind of passes. Slivka has shown he has a willingness to get forward, so I’d like to see him to the right of McGeouch with McGinn to the left in a midfield three.

I think he's also very good at bringing 2 players into him and finding the pass, he creates alot of space. But we play far too rigid. 3 phases.
Back, middle, front.

Zab

Admin
It's how I see him too, I understand that he's not as athletic or strong as Marvin but Mcgeouch should live in the centre circle.

Xavi done it forever. You won't find a Barça man complain that he didn't get forward enough. It's about balancing the rest, even Busquets got further up the park than him.

In my ideal world, with our 11, fully fit, in a world where Swanson still has a future here (he might??) I'd have mcgeouch and McGinn, with McGinn working his socks off, Swanson behind Murray with the 2 on the wings.

I'm unsure about Slivka, but technically I believe he's good, lacking game minutes it's no surprise he looked how he did yesterday. He looked half decent at the start of the season, with a very good performance against Hunco, plus a sweet volley.
There's probably a good Spl player in there.
And then your line up is more than a realistic idea.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he's also very good at bringing 2 players into him and finding the pass, he creates alot of space. But we play far too rigid. 3 phases.
Back, middle, front.

I agree about Slivka, I think there’s a lot more to come but we probably won’t see it until next season. That said he was involved in two of our best chances yesterday.

I like the idea of Swanson behind Murray, with Boyle & Barker on the wings. The only downside is McGinn would be forced to do so much running we’d probabkg not get the best from him, but the overall balance may be better.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
If we lose Dylan to the Sheep then that's a double whammy.

Hopefully he will put pen to paper soon - at Hibs.

If we get round to putting the paper in front of him.

Seems a bit weird that the offer is just 'verbal' at this late stage though.

Central_Hibee

Well-Known Radge
LD needs to get a grip on all this pronto. From players taking liberties, horrible recruitment, and best players rumoured to be departing en masse by the summer. Makes you wonder what sort of team we will have left next year when the 'replacements' this year have worked out so poorly.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
If we lose Dylan to the Sheep then that's a double whammy.

Hopefully he will put pen to paper soon - at Hibs.

If we get round to putting the paper in front of him.

Seems a bit weird that the offer is just 'verbal' at this late stage though.

Starting to think Dylan is away unfortunately