It could get worse.....

Admin
Its the 1st of February and no news on whether Joe Newell or Ofir Marciano are staying or going?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I doubt either are leaving this window, but if we don't do something soon to tie them up, they'll both be away for zilch come summer.

Neither will have an issue getting a new club.

Admin
I doubt either are leaving this window, but if we don't do something soon to tie them up, they'll both be away for zilch come summer.

Neither will have an issue getting a new club.

My thinking exactly. Give them an extra year and sell in the summer if they wish to go?

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Its the 1st of February and no news on whether Joe Newell or Ofir Marciano are staying or going?
It's almost negligence to leave it this late. I'll be amazed if both don't get better offers elsewhere now.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
It's almost negligence to leave it this late. I'll be amazed if both don't get better offers elsewhere now.

We don't know that we haven't given them contracts though.
Can't force them to sign.

Marciano I've honestly expected to leave the last 2 summers, he should have been sorted out this summer.

Zab

Admin
Both players probably weighing up their options. They are important for us this season, but if they’re not going to sign new deals soon, the club need to be prepared for them leaving in the summer.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Marciano is leaving in the summer,Daz let it slip in a Hibs interview in Dec.
No heard anything about Newell but both entitled to run down their contracts to get a decent signing on fee elsewhere.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
4A964F47-5288-417A-A47F-5AA1F5FD84FA.png

We didn’t leave it until then to start negotiations so pretty clear - but unsaid - that they’ll both be away in the summer.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
Let's be honest the wages we pay I would gather they have upteen clubs that will give them better contracts.
If they were going to sign you would think they would have by now.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
I'm very surprised we haven't add today as we are short in numbers upfront and at the back.
We’ve not lost anyone from defence or attack and we went 26 league games with what we have and there’s only 12 games left.

We chose to sign 7 midfielders instead.

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
We’ve not lost anyone from defence or attack and we went 26 league games with what we have and there’s only 12 games left.

We chose to sign 7 midfielders instead.
Let's hope we don't have injuries regarding forwards and defenders .

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here