It’s Sir Keir

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Another point. All the messages coming from Hartlepool are that Labour might lose it. If you want to look at the reasons why it might be better to look at previous MP's including Mandelson and the last sex pest as it ever was Starmer.

The reality that backers of Starmer in the liberal right Guardian and Independent won't publish. Believe me these journals will very shortly be backing Yvette Cooper or another Blairite to replace Starmer.

BIG G

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Would you let Sir Keir in your pub?

It's a pity we don't get more of the discussion that happened earlier. If SKS is right and he's a Covid-19 denier I wouldn't want to go into his pub. You'd think SKSs team would have sussed out visits beforehand and avoided the place. It's not as if politicians and Labour in particular haven't been caught out in the past!

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge

It's a pity we don't get more of the discussion that happened earlier. If SKS is right and he's a Covid-19 denier I wouldn't want to go into his pub. You'd think SKSs team would have sussed out visits beforehand and avoided the place. It's not as if politicians and Labour in particular haven't been caught out in the past!
The landlord is having a breakdown I would suggest.

I am the biggest critic of Starmers on here for lack of opposition or agreeing with the Government not only on aspects of Covid policy but other very important item's of Tory policy with massive implications
which were not opposed or were supported. Oh yes and a Stalinist purge of Party members.

The BBC reporting you quote @Jack and the item about it on BBC 6.00 News with no context is the kind of lazy journalism I have come to expect from them.

Starmer and his team had pre-arranged the visit to the pub with the prize idiot landlord’s business partner Tim Perry, who runs the pub with Humphris . I can only assume that Perry perhaps mentioned to his partner that Starmer, film crews etc would be in the pub today. This was a bizarre stunt.

He is entitled to his opinions that mask wearing is unnecessary, the lockdowns have not save lives and his boozer should never have had to shut. Though I assume is business partner perhaps new this.

BIG G

Last edited:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
It's a pity Sir Keir wouldn't show some balls by challenging the government on their ineptitude of all fronts.
He's the leader of HM opposition.
It's his job.
He could have at least joined the six other leaders by signing up.
Maybe he has something to hide/protect.

Sir Keir "taking full responsibility" by sacking someone else. Absolute parody act

BIG G

That wee Blairite Shadow Minister for toads and grovelling apologists Ian Murray offers his wisdom today insisted "Angela Rayner has not been sacked", because she's been offered a different role, but the damage to Labour was already done. Oh really O'Reilly.

BIG G

Gareth

Well-Known Radge
That wee Blairite Shadow Minister for toads and grovelling apologists Ian Murray offers his wisdom today insisted "Angela Rayner has not been sacked", because she's been offered a different role, but the damage to Labour was already done. Oh really O'Reilly.

BIG G
Little hearts t**t yesterday saying Scotland split 50/50 on independence and also in last weeks election. So he was putting labour's votes in the same pile as the Tories. Even if true, to say this after the debacle of better together is amazing. Always reminds me of Gilbert from get fresh too. Horrible little gutter snipe

Believe it was Angela who said 'I'd gladly stab Corbyn in the front' no sympathy from me.
It was actually Jess Philips another one who got a Shadow Ministerial Front Bench position from Starmer. However, she was only articulating what all the right wing Labour Mps felt, give her a break!

BIG G

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Here we go G - with Bristol looking fucked a song about all the fractions of the Labour Party that Sir K is failing ...

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here