It’s Sir Keir

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
#Ridge - Should Matt Hancock resign after being found to have acted unlawfully over not publishing covid-19 contracts?
Keir Starmer - No.... that's not what the public want to see.

Starmer facing outrage from Labour supporters, another failure already

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I saw a thing on Facebook, I know, I know, during the week.

Richard Leonard when he was leader of the Scottish Labour Party regularly went on telling NS to set up a National Care Service run similar to the NHS.

There was a debate in the Scottish Parliament were it was discussed and for some reason Labour voted with the torys against it!

I know nothing more and a wee search didn't come up with more detail.

Does anyone know the story?

#Ridge - Should Matt Hancock resign after being found to have acted unlawfully over not publishing covid-19 contracts?
Keir Starmer - No.... that's not what the public want to see.

Starmer facing outrage from Labour supporters, another failure already
If you have followed The Sirs Blairite and Stalinist actions on here, this should not come as a surprise mate.
Watch him here. Utterly disgraceful.

BIG G

Last edited:
I saw a thing on Facebook, I know, I know, during the week.

Richard Leonard when he was leader of the Scottish Labour Party regularly went on telling NS to set up a National Care Service run similar to the NHS.

There was a debate in the Scottish Parliament were it was discussed and for some reason Labour voted with the torys against it!

I know nothing more and a wee search didn't come up with more detail.

Does anyone know the story?
Last week the SNP adopted Labour's longstanding demand for a National Care Service, after a summer campaign It’s Time to Care About Care. Been clear that a National Care Service should be underpinned by key principles of national standards, local delivery, good work and people before profit – though in Parliament last week were disappointed that the SNP Government rejected the call for a £15 an hour minimum wage in the sector championed by the GMB Union . While there was much to be welcomed in the Government commissioned report on the future of care, there are shared concerns with local government that it could lead to centralisation and lack of local control and accountability.

As much as I know Jack

BIG G

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Last week the SNP adopted Labour's longstanding demand for a National Care Service, after a summer campaign It’s Time to Care About Care. Been clear that a National Care Service should be underpinned by key principles of national standards, local delivery, good work and people before profit – though in Parliament last week were disappointed that the SNP Government rejected the call for a £15 an hour minimum wage in the sector championed by the GMB Union . While there was much to be welcomed in the Government commissioned report on the future of care, there are shared concerns with local government that it could lead to centralisation and lack of local control and accountability.

As much as I know Jack

BIG G
Cheers Big G.

Its a pity about GMBs demand for £15 an hour being an issue at this time given it will likely be years before a NCS becomes a reality.

When I was working with the NHS there were already discussions around a NCS, probably 15 or so years ago and probably before that under another guise! One of the big issues then was that there was local authority concern around lack of local control and accountability. To be honest my thoughts were why have local authorities involved? I didn't see much for the NHS either and would have preferred something quite independent from both starting with a clean slate. No vested interests.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts