Is Jack Ross The Manager To Lead Hibs Forward?

Is Jack Ross The Manager To Lead Hibs Forward?

• Yes

Votes: 49 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 38 35.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 17.9%

• Total voters
SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Stretching it a bit 🤣🤣

He hasn't cost us anything.
Not directly.

He could do alot more, but he's not been to blame for anything either.

Plenty more in front of him just as or more culpable for goals conceded than he is.

I don't even rate him, but he's not been a liability.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
He hasn't cost us anything.
Not directly.

He could do alot more, but he's not been to blame for anything either.

Plenty more in front of him just as or more culpable for goals conceded than he is.

I don't even rate him, but he's not been a liability.
I’m actually enjoying this convo ,
What if Dabro was a fantastic keeper who commanded his box(s) , a good shotstopper ( ala Rocky ) and instilled confidence in the defenders in front of him so much we stopped conceding headers every other game . Wouldn’t that be great 😜
We may never find out though 😩

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
What if Dabro was a fantastic keeper who commanded his box(s) , a good shotstopper ( ala Rocky ) and instilled confidence in the defenders in front of him so much we stopped conceding headers every other game . Wouldn’t that be great 😜
amazingly its not our decision though

Hammi

Top radge
Admin

Then he would be first pick.
I don’t see him in training, I didn't see him at Dumbarton, Cowdenbeath or Berwick. But if he was that good, he'd be wearing the gloves.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Just seem very negative towards them with hardly any reason if any at all.
I suppose it's just how we interpret the information given to us, which we have to accept might not be all the information.

These are unusual times, and I dare say if the deal was to be signed in June 2020, it wouldn't have been signed. That probably suggests we might be fair if we allow the owners another couple of seasons to bed in. Okay, but I'm still sceptical.

JFP1302

Well-Known Radge
I don't mind Macey
Was outstanding on Sunday and at the gunts earlier in the season

The worry is we have 3 centre backs and if one of the first choice 2 are suspended or injured we are replacing them with a 36 year old .

We are as short at the back as we are upfront

Squad depth is atrocious

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
I don't mind Macey
Was outstanding on Sunday and at the gunts earlier in the season

The worry is we have 3 centre backs and if one of the first choice 2 are suspended or injured we are replacing them with a 36 year old .

We are as short at the back as we are upfront

Squad depth is atrocious
something we need to sort in Jan

Admin
Any recordings of
I'd rather keep Jack - when we get to see glimpses of what he wants for Hibs, it's very very good. If the players on the field had buried just one of their chances in the first half last night then the whole game would have taken on a different complexion. Plus the ref allowed The Staggies to foul at will last night. It was a horrendous soft goal for them though which should never ever have happened but again Jack Ross wasn't playing in defence was he?

Am with you.

HenryLB

Donator
Undecided leaning to yes.

Cup semi aside our current run has been torture, but there are absolutely mitigating circumstances that need to be taken into account - bad recruitment, injuries, suspensions, COVID... Sometimes your lucks not there.

I certainly don't think Ross should be binned, even if the latest suspensions lead to a six and seventh defeat. It would be akin to when we canned Yogi after the miserable start he had in his second season after a similarly poor summer window and bad luck with injuries. Ross deserves the January window at least.

This season could go a few ways still, I don't see relegation being one of them though.

Agree with all of that, sums up my position as well very succinctly.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Let’s talk about JR after a win.
Im chuffed for him today. FFS, St J didn’t even have a shot on target and they were one up, after us dominating again .Hibs were patient today, and kept doing the right thing, there was a belief we were always going to score . Manager has to take some credit for that
Lets kick on , If , and I know it’s quite a big IF, we win on Wednesday, he will be the dugs danglies again.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Let’s talk about JR after a win.
Im chuffed for him today. FFS, St J didn’t even have a shot on target and they were one up, after us dominating again .Hibs were patient today, and kept doing the right thing, there was a belief we were always going to score . Manager has to take some credit for that
Lets kick on , If , and I know it’s quite a big IF, we win on Wednesday, he will be the dugs danglies again.
the subs changed the game so have to credit him with that

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here