Is Jack Ross The Manager To Lead Hibs Forward?

Is Jack Ross The Manager To Lead Hibs Forward?

• Yes

Votes: 49 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 38 35.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 17.9%

• Total voters
SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
A part of some problems, but certainly hasn't been our biggest problem this season.
Fair enough , whatI’m saying is some players places appear to be SAFE as long as they are fit , irrespective of current form whereas others find it difficult to get a game 🤔

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Fair enough , whatI’m saying is some players places appear to be SAFE as long as they are fit , irrespective of current form whereas others find it difficult to get a game 🤔

Because Macey hasn't had an actual howler, I'm one of his critics, but in truth, he's not made any major errors.
Imo he's a back up keeper who's landed in a first team spot.
Dabrowski not getting game time isn't a surprise, hardly any managers have the confidence to give the gloves to a young goalkeeper.

Out of interest, who do you think is completely safe regardless of form and has actual competition for their spot?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
The keeper last night was calamitous.

Brutal kicking and a goal that should never have gotten near him. I wouldn't say calamitous over the full 90 despite the outrageously poor kick that should've put County 2 up.

Other than that he saved when he had to and stood up when he had to. Came and claimed corners which he never used to do.

Zab

Admin
James Scott should have left too following JR's comments.

The summer window really was one epic fuck up. And it could prove hugely costly in so many different ways.

Agreed, if he’s no fit enough to even make the bench he’s a waste of a wage/training gear/parking space and whatever else they get. Send him back.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Brutal kicking and a goal that should never have gotten near him. I wouldn't say calamitous over the full 90 despite the outrageously poor kick that should've put County 2 up.

Other than that he saved when he had to and stood up when he had to. Came and claimed corners which he never used to do.
Brutal kicking most fixtures. He makes Jim Leighton look like Maldini.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Because Macey hasn't had an actual howler, I'm one of his critics, but in truth, he's not made any major errors.
Imo he's a back up keeper who's landed in a first team spot.
Dabrowski not getting game time isn't a surprise, hardly any managers have the confidence to give the gloves to a young goalkeeper.

Out of interest, who do you think is completely safe regardless of form and has actual competition for their spot?
Was thinking Newell , who has one good game in five mibby . We dont need 2 JDH types . I’d give SA more starts tbh

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Brutal kicking most fixtures. He makes Jim Leighton look like Maldini.

True, but he hasn't thrown any into his net, he's no great by any means, but he's not a liability imo.
Just have next to no confidence in him.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge

The point is he’s not that great that he cant be dropped . Dabro might be brilliant , we’ll never know . Give him a few games to find out is what I’m saying .🤔

Zab

Admin
True, but he hasn't thrown any into his net, he's no great by any means, but he's not a liability imo.
Just have next to no confidence in him.

Confidence is everything when it comes to goalkeeping, so if defenders have no confidence in one that makes them a liability to me.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Confidence is everything when it comes to goalkeeping, so if defenders have no confidence in one that makes them a liability to me.

I dunno how much confidence Paul and Ryan have in him?
I know how much I've got, but I don't play with him.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
The point is he’s not that great that he cant be dropped . Dabro might be brilliant , we’ll never know . Give him a few games to find out is what I’m saying .🤔

Nobody in our team is too good to be dropped.
Doesn't mean the replacements are good enough either though.

I'd like to see Dabrowski as well, I actually think he'd relish the chance and make something of it. Like he did in pre-season.

But Jack's clearly no got the confidence to do so, as Zab said, confidence is everything.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Nobody in our team is too good to be dropped.
Doesn't mean the replacements are good enough either though.

I'd like to see Dabrowski as well, I actually think he'd relish the chance and make something of it. Like he did in pre-season.

But Jack's clearly no got the confidence to do so, as Zab said, confidence is everything.
And that may be the problem . The way we’re going mibby time to take some chances . Obviously no working , in the league anyway 🤷‍♂️

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
And that may be the problem . The way we’re going mibby time to take some chances . Obviously no working , in the league anyway 🤷‍♂️

Could also backfire spectacularly and he gets hung for throwing a young keeper into the firing line.

It's maybe the one position you can't fuck around with and get away with if it goes wrong.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Have I? Good question!

Yes, I probably have.

But, I also think there’s some good stuff going on, along with the not so good stuff and I hope that the not so good stuff is just a learning curve.

Just seem very negative towards them with hardly any reason if any at all.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Could also backfire spectacularly and he gets hung for throwing a young keeper into the firing line.

It's maybe the one position you can't fuck around with and get away with if it goes wrong.
That could be the case if the present keeper was reliable 🤣

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here