Is Jack Ross The Manager To Lead Hibs Forward?

Is Jack Ross The Manager To Lead Hibs Forward?

• Yes

Votes: 49 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 38 35.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 17.9%

• Total voters
SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
I'd rather keep Jack - when we get to see glimpses of what he wants for Hibs, it's very very good. If the players on the field had buried just one of their chances in the first half last night then the whole game would have taken on a different complexion. Plus the ref allowed The Staggies to foul at will last night. It was a horrendous soft goal for them though which should never ever have happened but again Jack Ross wasn't playing in defence was he?

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
No even being kept despite a tough run of fixtures is a pretty damning indictment of what Jack Ross thought about him and his ability to play at this level.

He won’t even be able to play for Middlesbrough until January.
James Scott should have left too following JR's comments.

The summer window really was one epic fuck up. And it could prove hugely costly in so many different ways.

ILHTD

New radge
James Scott should have left too following JR's comments.

The summer window really was one epic fuck up. And it could prove hugely costly in so many different ways.
As bad as he seems to be he still may have a part to play. Wood had no chance.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
The squad is weak but

Dabrowski never gets a game
Campbell never got a game until all was lost against Celtic
Gullan gets so little time, he’d have been as well giving Josh O Connor the first team experience

There’s a narrative being pushed around recruitment, the academy, and I just don’t buy it.
The fact dabro doesn’t get a game means macey thinks the gloves are his no matter what 🤷‍♂️

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
me 3

* crap last window
* small squad now decimated by injuries and suspensions
* severe lack of attacking cover = only Nissie for a match or two
* Nissie blown a gasket :doh1: :

If we see a decent Jan window and a net increase in squad numbers, I might then give unqualified backing to JR.
That isn't it though. We seem to have a manager who is unable to motivate his players. That team put out last night should be good enough to beat RC and Livi etc.

Look at when Hecky came to Hibs in his first few months he had the team winning games again and pushing up the table after Lennons departure. We need that kind of reaction out of these players.

The Family

Capital Radge
I am undecided too, Ross can pull of a master stroke like Sunday and has done in other games too, but there has to be consistent and not just in these games. He won’t be sacked nor am I asking for him to be sacked, although if this bad run continues it is only going to go one way.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here