In GOG we trust

Sempre verde 07

Bounce Radge
What a signing this guy has been , the work rate is unbelievable , just what we needed. The defence looks solid too .
A couple more signings and scotty back to the player we know . Game on
I'm concerned that if gogic is injured or suspended we dont seem to have anyone to fill that role.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I'm concerned that if gogic is injured or suspended we dont seem to have anyone to fill that role.
Thought that at the time we signed him. Ross brought him to Hibs for a specific role in his team, so the problem is as you say that when he is unavailable (which will be quite a few times this season) we need someone else who can step in and do the same job. There should be no need to change he shape and disrupt the whole team just because one key player is unavailable. We saw how badly that affected us against Aberdeen.

I think there are at least 2 to come in before he window closes, probably on loan. I also think we will see about two go.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Anyone think Lewis could step back into midfield if needed?
He's such a strong hard working wee guy, we all know he's not a world beater but he's tactically sound and understands his positions.

Not the solution to any one problem, but I think he could do it.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Anyone think Lewis could step back into midfield if needed?
He's such a strong hard working wee guy, we all know he's not a world beater but he's tactically sound and understands his positions.

Not the solution to any one problem, but I think he could do it.
Hmm dunno. Wouldn't be gambling on that versus Huns but maybe in league cup games to gauge his performance.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Hmm dunno. Wouldn't be gambling on that versus Huns but maybe in league cup games to gauge his performance.
Obviously not thrown in against Hunco, but the discussion is if Gogic is out.
If we were missing him against a smaller club I'd definitely see how it played out.

Doubt its a consideration, think most folk forget how many positions he's actually played. He played in midfield for years before finally getting to settle at left back.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Obviously not thrown in against Hunco, but the discussion is if Gogic is out.
If we were missing him against a smaller club I'd definitely see how it played out.

Doubt its a consideration, think most folk forget how many positions he's actually played. He played in midfield for years before finally getting to settle at left back.
Was it cup final v Killie he played midfield?

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Did Lewis Stevenson not do a job in centre midfield some time ago at the Guntyville Bus Shelter. I'm probably tripping again on my fruit pastilles?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£41.24
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old