• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

I'm Hearing

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Ciftci again.
Twatter

Ciftci again.
$#@!ter

Dunno? A goal every 3 games, plus his disciplinary record and attitude?

If Lennon says aye, then .......

I think he'd be a great signing.

I think he'd be a great signing.

Me tae fwiw...hows 60 by the way Jack?:thumbgrin

Would be happy if we got him .

Ciftci again.
$#@!ter

Delighted if we got this done.

This is the striker I want us to sign. Tough, knows where the net is and can do a lot outside the box. His link up play for Utd was superb.

:hmmm

Would be happy with this. If we were to somehow acquire him, AND Stokes, with Murray as backup, to me that would represent an upgrade on our striking options from last season where were mostly reliant on Cummings for goals.

:hmmm

Would be happy with this. If we were to somehow acquire him, AND Stokes, with Murray as backup, to me that would represent an upgrade on our striking options from last season where were mostly reliant on Cummings for goals.

I agree with you about Hibs being far too dependent on Cummings for goals. Ciftci is a good physical striker, however he clearly has discipline problems and I wonder if Lennon would be keen to bring the baggage that goes with him to Easter Road. I'll trust his judgement. I know some fans disagree with me, but I think Simon Church would be a really good signing for us as long as he can prove his fitness.

Me tae fwiw...hows 60 by the way Jack?:thumbgrin

Great fun so far. My wife took me to Madeira last weekend and me and my drinking buddies are doing an all dayer today. Big family meal on Sunday.

And I've nearly worn out my bus pass!

I know some fans disagree with me, but I think Simon Church would be a really good signing for us as long as he can prove his fitness.

What are you basing this on?

His CV stats are woeful for a striker.

Aside of course from one short spell at Aberdeen. And of course Aberdeen have been in the market all summer like us looking for two forwards. It makes you wonder with Church available why they are not interested? That Aberdeen and it's supporters don't want him tells me quite a lot.

Holt did a great job at times. However, we need forwards who do a great job and SCORE GOALS.

Nothing about Church suggests he will do that.

Aberdeen are looking for better and we need better.

Great fun so far. My wife took me to Madeira last weekend and me and my drinking buddies are doing an all dayer today. Big family meal on Sunday.

glad tae hear that Jack. My wife took me tae San Fran last week, having half a family meal tonight, the other half are on holidays, and an all dayer with my drinking buddies the morn. And I have just filled in the 'national entitlement card application' grandpagrandpagrandpa
I even got a card from my youngest! Better late than never :giggle:

glad tae hear that Jack. My wife took me tae San Fran last week, having half a family meal tonight, the other half are on holidays, and an all dayer with my drinking buddies the morn. And I have just filled in the 'national entitlement card application' grandpagrandpagrandpa

I remember being 60.

:approve:

I remember being 60.

ah cannae

FFS, get a room in an auld folks home you 4.

:rollfloor

Less o your cheek young un:tuttut:grandpa

Understood.

I'll leave the key in the usual place.

Wear the Space Invaders cardie.
:yeah:

Best make that 5 as I qualified this year too. Still haven't applied for my bus pass though.

Understood.

I'll leave the key in the usual place.

Wear the Space Invaders cardie.
:yeah:

and "old Spice" aftershave just like my missus uses

and "old Spice" aftershave just like my missus uses

I sailed round you last week Al

I sailed round you last week Al

Captain Billy I'm hearing

[

Was looking forward to seeing the attachment but it won't let me open it on my phone mate

Was looking forward to seeing the attachment but it won't let me open it on my phone mate

captain billy - Google Search

Try this one bud

Best make that 5 as I qualified this year too. Still haven't applied for my bus pass though.
Got mine in May.

I remember being 60.

ah cannae

Got mine in May.

You're a bunch of old bast Ards!

I've had my bus pass for a year! ( next month!)

:roll:

I've already had mine for a year [and 1 month].

I've already had mine for a year [and 1 month].

Old bastard senior.....

That was either a hell of a lucky guess, or you seen my birth certificate.

Heard any updates on this?

This thread has been viewed 2533 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50