• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

I'm Hearing

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Winger fromFinland Nikolai Alho is training wi Hibs

trialist from the other night perhaps?

Just did a bit of reading. He has only played in the Finnish leagues so hard to gauge his quality without knowing much about the level he is playing at, but his goals to game ratio is decent (for a winger).

Apparently he records his own songs and cover versions and performs them on YouTube as a Hobby. We'll need to request a few renditions of Hibs anthems if he signs!

trialist from the other night perhaps?

Wiz that no' the French fellae?

Wiz that no' the French fellae?

Aye that was meant to be that enzo reale or something. That Finnish laddie was pictured training last week seemingly and the picture seems to be doing the rounds on social media the now

It's a short clip of goals but I'll have some of that based on the free kicks alone.

Just did a bit of reading. He has only played in the Finnish leagues so hard to gauge his quality without knowing much about the level he is playing at, but his goals to game ratio is decent (for a winger).

Apparently he records his own songs and cover versions and performs them on YouTube as a Hobby. We'll need to request a few renditions of Hibs anthems if he signs!

Sounds like Wagner [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a short clip of goals but I'll have some of that based on the free kicks alone.

Indeed, we have sorely lacked on free kicks since Griffiths. Ironically McGinn just seemed to be gaining in confidence trying shots from outside the area.

Winger fromFinland Nikolai Alho is training wi Hibs

Done really well Billy and a deal could be on the cards. I hope the Commons rumours aren't true as he isn't match fit.

We need players to come in who are ready to go.

Done really well Billy and a deal could be on the cards. I hope the Commons rumours aren't true as he isn't match fit.

We need players to come in who are ready to go.

Agreed. We can't afford to wait until April for players to come good.

Agreed. We can't afford to wait until April for players to come good.

And if he's a winger that can cross a ball then that's exactly what we are screaming out for

So cos stokes took a while to get going commons would automatically be the same? Completely different style of player and watch him at the start of the year on YouTube after being out a while. We'd have to be bonkers to pass up if we had a chance to sign him.

Watch Celtic star score a stunning bicycle kick! - YouTube

Last edited:
Commons was being left out by Delia when he should have been played every week. Everyone knew it.
Signing any player is a gamble, and I'd happily take a punt on the Celtic legend.

Commons? Hell yeah!

Is he left sided, could see Parker and Lennon looking at each other shaking heads in disbelief at how many crooses stevenson ersed up today.

A good few Celtic fans in the pub last night were saying about Commons coming to Hibs. They all said same, he is too good to be not playing but they know he is done at Celtic.

Commons is clearly a quality player that will be several levels above most championship opposition, on that basis I would welcome him to Hibs.

My only apprehension would be with his fitness levels as it would appear he has not been playing for some time. We really need someone who can hit the ground running in January given the injuries to Fyvie and McGinn.

Commons is clearly a quality player that will be several levels above most championship opposition, on that basis I would welcome him to Hibs.

My only apprehension would be with his fitness levels as it would appear he has not been playing for some time. We really need someone who can hit the ground running in January given the injuries to Fyvie and McGinn.

He must be training though? I know that wont make him match fit, but shouldn't be far off. Surely Celtic will put him in the development squad for a couple of games if they intend to loan him out

We are looking at an Aberdeen player who is soon to be out of contract. Not sure who though, hopefully not Pawlett.

We are looking at an Aberdeen player who is soon to be out of contract. Not sure who though, hopefully not Pawlett.

Sadly Pawlett is more than likely the target. He was being looked at last time around, although I think he recently got a bit of game time for the sheep.
It was rumoured that Dylan was a going to be swapped for him.
Dylan is proper Hibs - but we can't keep him fit.

I'm starting to understand why this may not be so outlandish as it first seemed.

Pawlett? FFS, I really hope no - I just dinnae like him - diving wee bastard! grrrr

Agreed.

:glassraise:

This thread has been viewed 1822 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back