• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

I'm Backing Ryan

BBC Radio Scotland goes 'Ryan Porteous will be suspended for games against Dundee Utd and.... Hibernian!' Priceless
Fuck me. Has he been sent off at training as well. 😁

Didnt stand a chance,if our manager wasn't
100% behind the appeal why would the SFA quosh it

I don't think the SFA give a fcuk what the manager says or thinks.

Or at least not Hibs manager.

I don't think the SFA give a fcuk what the manager says or thinks.

Or at least not Hibs manager.
SFA giving a fuck or not
You back your players 100%

SFA giving a fuck or not
You back your players 100%
Don’t disagree with that.

nonsense

He spoke before we sat down as a club and decided if it was worth appealing.
He was only offered the same images as Hunco TV were willing to share.

Things could easily have changed once he left the ground.

Seen on twitter Ryan had a go at one of the 'journalists' that wrote a scathing article about him. Suddenly the journo is playing the victim and spreading it everywhere

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211008_192247_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008_192247_com.twitter.android.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20211008_192240_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008_192240_com.twitter.android.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 41
What a fanny, he doesn’t even understand the irony.. more gary glitter than cassidy. Give it out in writing but can’t take it back, reached out to his hun friends

I'm backing Ryan.

Seen on twitter Ryan had a go at one of the 'journalists' that wrote a scathing article about him. Suddenly the journo is playing the victim and spreading it everywhere

Fair fucks to Ryan

Brilliant response from Porto. Need a chant using this 😂😂

Just ban the fanny Cassidy from Easter Road, simple.

Just ban the fanny Cassidy from Easter Road, simple.
Imagine the publicity obsessed hun on twitter if we done that… he’s actually pathetic. Thinks he can write whatever he wants without comeback, then resorts to twitter. Journalist?? That’s primary school actions

Journalist?? indeed.

Journalist?? indeed.
He has his own website where he writes mostly about wrestling and wwe.

Oh and his email is on his twitter

Screenshot_20211008-204505_Chrome.jpg

What a prick posting those messages. Like a schoolbairn. Fud

Least he'll never be a Hunco player

Least he'll never be a Hunco player
Journalists rarely make it to amateur 🤣

Jack Ross in a paper this morning sticking up for Ryan. Good tae see, albeit a week late.

Jack Ross in a paper this morning sticking up for Ryan. Good tae see, albeit a week late.
Only sticking up for him based on the abuse he got not for the actual incident.

Only sticking up for him based on the abuse he got not for the actual incident.

Still better than silence and the things he's sticking up for him now, is a far bigger issue than the red card.

Last edited:
'Said follow the van and don't dilly dally on the way!'
Ahh!The Good Old Days.

Sectarian abuse and death threats from Huns I'm sure the Scottish media will be all over this......:102:

Sectarian abuse and death threats from Huns I'm sure the Scottish media will be all over this....:102:
What was said ?

What was said ?
From Jack Ross:

Sickened by the vitriol aimed at his player, Hibs manager Ross has hit back strongly at the tone taken by some of his critics and shone a light on the personal abuse Porteous has suffered as a result.

“I think those who have that platform need to be careful not to exaggerate or misrepresent things,” said Ross. “I have seen what a 22-year-old had to deal with because of that.

“It was a tackle, that’s all it was. People can have their opinion on how bad a tackle it was, that’s football, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the way there was a complete misrepresentation of it by people who used inflammatory language without thought. It definitely stoked a stronger reaction.

“His disciplinary record last season was outstanding but people don’t want to hear that. In the current climate, when we are quick to highlight some other forms of abuse, it is terrible what he has had to put up with.

“He is a young man, who has had to deal with the professional disappointment of the way the game panned out but it is the other stuff he has had to deal with that’s inappropriate and we shouldn’t wash over it as though it is acceptable. The abuse, and people talking about him dying, that goes beyond the pale.”

As the incident was heavily-debated in the following days, former Hearts boss Craig Levein suggested it may not be long before reckless challenges land players in court and, taking it all in, Ross said he was astounded by the ensuing narrative.

“Some people discussed it in a rational, balanced manner, as you would expect. But some people didn’t and blew it all out of proportion,” he added.

"Because of that a 22-year-old was subjected to the most dreadful abuse in the aftermath. I have seen it and it is disgusting. I have seen sectarian abuse, homophobic abuse, people telling him they hope he dies of a tumour.

“You can say that came in the aftermath of the incident or you can say it is in the aftermath of the way some people spoke about it but I have to be protective of him.”

There were check-up calls in the hours and days that followed and despite Gerrard’s assertion that Porteous “let his manager down and his teammates down”, Ross hit back.

“Ryan didn’t let me down, he knows that. I’m there to make my players better so it’s not about me. He is a young man who has made over 100 appearances for Hibs and he loves this club and wants to bring success. He will always come back stronger.”

Let's sing 'There's Only One Ryan Porteous' right throughout the United game.It'll be picked up on Sportsound and Sportscene and they can't ignore it.

From Jack Ross:

Sickened by the vitriol aimed at his player, Hibs manager Ross has hit back strongly at the tone taken by some of his critics and shone a light on the personal abuse Porteous has suffered as a result.

“I think those who have that platform need to be careful not to exaggerate or misrepresent things,” said Ross. “I have seen what a 22-year-old had to deal with because of that.

“It was a tackle, that’s all it was. People can have their opinion on how bad a tackle it was, that’s football, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the way there was a complete misrepresentation of it by people who used inflammatory language without thought. It definitely stoked a stronger reaction.

“His disciplinary record last season was outstanding but people don’t want to hear that. In the current climate, when we are quick to highlight some other forms of abuse, it is terrible what he has had to put up with.

“He is a young man, who has had to deal with the professional disappointment of the way the game panned out but it is the other stuff he has had to deal with that’s inappropriate and we shouldn’t wash over it as though it is acceptable. The abuse, and people talking about him dying, that goes beyond the pale.”

As the incident was heavily-debated in the following days, former Hearts boss Craig Levein suggested it may not be long before reckless challenges land players in court and, taking it all in, Ross said he was astounded by the ensuing narrative.

“Some people discussed it in a rational, balanced manner, as you would expect. But some people didn’t and blew it all out of proportion,” he added.

"Because of that a 22-year-old was subjected to the most dreadful abuse in the aftermath. I have seen it and it is disgusting. I have seen sectarian abuse, homophobic abuse, people telling him they hope he dies of a tumour.

“You can say that came in the aftermath of the incident or you can say it is in the aftermath of the way some people spoke about it but I have to be protective of him.”

There were check-up calls in the hours and days that followed and despite Gerrard’s assertion that Porteous “let his manager down and his teammates down”, Ross hit back.

“Ryan didn’t let me down, he knows that. I’m there to make my players better so it’s not about me. He is a young man who has made over 100 appearances for Hibs and he loves this club and wants to bring success. He will always come back stronger.”
Media quick enough to highlight and jump on the bandwagon for the alleged racist abuse towards kamara

This is no different but will hear fuck all from them

Media quick enough to highlight and jump on the bandwagon for the alleged racist abuse towards kamara

This is no different but will hear fuck all from them

The fact the BBC have only “reported” what Jack Ross has said in their gossip column, rather than as an actual article, says everything. Their coverage of the incident, the two clowns in the studio with their “analysis” have played as much a part in stoking up abuse to a young footballer as much as anything.

Hibs should have been stronger at the time, but I’m glad Jack Ross has said what he said now. The club should be putting a statement out slamming the coverage from the BBC etc. and how it has influenced the abuse Ryan Porteous has received.

The fact the BBC have only “reported” what Jack Ross has said in their gossip column, rather than as an actual article, says everything. Their coverage of the incident, the two clowns in the studio with their “analysis” have played as much a part in stoking up abuse to a young footballer as much as anything.

Hibs should have been stronger at the time, but I’m glad Jack Ross has said what he said now. The club should be putting a statement out slamming the coverage from the BBC etc. and how it has influenced the abuse Ryan Porteous has received.
But they wont , probably 🤷‍♂️
I’d love our club , not just the manager , to make a stand on this regarding media etc 🤞

Which planet has our manager been on for the last 10 days and has he reflected on his own weak post match interview comments.😰😡😡.

No doubt he is angry and obviously very angry but he kept his puss shut throughout the ensusuing witch hunt and crucially never backed his player in public until far to late in the day.,😰

This isn't news any longer and the damage in these sort of incidents is always done in the first few days which is actually when Hibs should be right out there kicking and screaming and biting and fighting and if neccessary naming and shaming the "Scotland's Shame 2012" apologists like Rae or rent a quote moothpieces like Commons.😡

They never ever do though😰 which is the huge weakness that runs through the club from top to bottom and as a result Hibs are seen as a bunch of wee sapps in a way that Aberdeen and the Puddledrinkers never are.😰

Last edited:
Let's sing 'There's Only One Ryan Porteous' right throughout the United game.It'll be picked up on Sportsound and Sportscene and they can't ignore it.
Yes let’s sing it with gusto….whoever he is. Seriously though whether you think it was or wasn’t a red I think it’s a good idea to show support to the lad and to stick two fingers up to the authorities at the same time.
A visual protest with some sort of banner would have been good but bit late for that I suppose.

Craig Latrine is a blood stained jobby, wannabe hun, specky, trophyless, one up front , drunken, gambling addict, devious , hibs hating wuckin fanker.

Ive said it before, but I hope Ryan goes steaming into his first tackle in the semi , just to show them he won’t be influenced by their propaganda shit.

Craig Latrine is a blood stained jobby, wannabe hun, specky, trophyless, one up front , drunken, gambling addict, devious , hibs hating wuckin fanker.

Ive said it before, but I hope Ryan goes steaming into his first tackle in the semi , just to show them he won’t be influenced by their propaganda shit.
I'd love to know why this fud who's won fuck all is ever sought out for an opinion

Which planet has our manager been on for the last 10 days and has he reflected on his own weak post match interview comments.😰😡😡.

No doubt he is angry and obviously very angry but he kept his puss shut throughout the ensusuing witch hunt and crucially never backed his player in public until far to late in the day.,😰

This isn't news any longer and the damage in these sort of incidents is always done in the first few days which is actually when Hibs should be right out there kicking and screaming and biting and fighting and if neccessary naming and shaming the "Scotland's Shame 2012" apologists like Rae or rent a quote moothpieces like Commons.😡

They never ever do though😰 which is the huge weakness that runs through the club from top to bottom and as a result Hibs are seen as a bunch of wee sapps in a way that Aberdeen and the Puddledrinkers never are.😰
Bang on Sam, should have been supportive right from the start, fuckin left the laddie high and fuckin dry.

Bang on Sam, should have been supportive right from the start, fuckin left the laddie high and fuckin dry.
From the final whistle,if theres death threats or and sectarian abuse where is steven gerrard now flying the flag for discrimination and racism

From the final whistle,if theres death threats or and sectarian abuse where is steven gerrard now flying the flag for discrimination and racism
Gerrard is a smarmy c.nt . They way he kept referring to Ryan as "The Kid"

Utter wank

now an article at Hibs boss appalled by Porteous abuse

Reactions: Zab
I'd love to know why this fud who's won fuck all is ever sought out for an opinion
Call me paranoid but I think he gets so mu ch airtime to wind us up 🤷‍♂️😡

This thread has been viewed 8678 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back