I'm Backing Ryan

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

gun ainm

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Which planet has our manager been on for the last 10 days and has he reflected on his own weak post match interview comments.😰😡😡.

No doubt he is angry and obviously very angry but he kept his puss shut throughout the ensusuing witch hunt and crucially never backed his player in public until far to late in the day.,😰

This isn't news any longer and the damage in these sort of incidents is always done in the first few days which is actually when Hibs should be right out there kicking and screaming and biting and fighting and if neccessary naming and shaming the "Scotland's Shame 2012" apologists like Rae or rent a quote moothpieces like Commons.😡

They never ever do though😰 which is the huge weakness that runs through the club from top to bottom and as a result Hibs are seen as a bunch of wee sapps in a way that Aberdeen and the Puddledrinkers never are.😰
the comments aren't about the game - they are about the abuse Ryan has suffered in the days after it...I suspect this is the first time JR has spoken to the national media since then (?) - given the international break - so I think you're being overly harsh on our manager particularly when like me you're only seeing the side presented by said media. Sectarian and homophobic abuse should always be news not just immediately after a game against the hun.

Admin
the comments aren't about the game - they are about the abuse Ryan has suffered in the days after it...I suspect this is the first time JR has spoken to the national media since then (?) - given the international break - so I think you're being overly harsh on our manager particularly when like me you're only seeing the side presented by said media. Sectarian and homophobic abuse should always be news not just immediately after a game against the hun.

Agree but he could have raised it right after the match, he didnae.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Let’s not turn this into an attack on our manager. It deflects from the main point. JR might have called it wrong 5 minutes after a huge game. We have all been in situations where 10 mins later we thought “ I wish I had said blah de blah” Everyday is a school day. He is now trying to right a wrong, and don’t forget, he lives under the same rules as Porto , where in one wrong move or comment will see you hung out to dry, and labelled forever.
Im glad this issue is not going away, as it has so many fckin times . The main point is, we live in a league which is massively corrupt , and unless we continually show it for what it is, and it won’t happen overnight , we will live in this world forever.
We are all RP, but also we are all JR.
We are Hibernian FC, and we no longer should put up with this shit. And neither should the other 38 numpty 🤪 clubs.
It begins , again , here.

gun ainm

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Agree but he could have raised it right after the match, he didnae.
the abuse or the 'foul'? fwiw I agree he could have backed Ryan more strongly post match regarding the red card, imo he did back him but wasn't forceful enough for my tastes. That's done now though and I don't think it'd do the club any favours publicly going over that again. The abuse thing clearly happens later (or JR is only aware of it later). I am glad he is raising it now - fair play Jack

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Let’s not turn this into an attack on our manager. It deflects from the main point. JR might have called it wrong 5 minutes after a huge game. We have all been in situations where 10 mins later we thought “ I wish I had said blah de blah” Everyday is a school day. He is now trying to right a wrong, and don’t forget, he lives under the same rules as Porto , where in one wrong move or comment will see you hung out to dry, and labelled forever.
Im glad this issue is not going away, as it has so many fckin times . The main point is, we live in a league which is massively corrupt , and unless we continually show it for what it is, and it won’t happen overnight , we will live in this world forever.
We are all RP, but also we are all JR.
We are Hibernian FC, and we no longer should put up with this shit. And neither should the other 38 numpty 🤪 clubs.
It begins , again , here.
Is it not going away tjhough ? We appear to be the only ones not letting it go away . Hibs need to make official complaints , in the first place about slippys comments and anyone else who has been instrumental in whats happening to Ryan . There have been numerous incidents worse than Ryan’s without the same witchhunt taking place primarily down to gerrards comments 😡

numptyploom

Just A Radge
Is it not going away tjhough ? We appear to be the only ones not letting it go away . Hibs need to make official complaints , in the first place about slippys comments and anyone else who has been instrumental in whats happening to Ryan . There have been numerous incidents worse than Ryan’s without the same witchhunt taking place primarily down to gerrards comments 😡
Thought he was a great player but like Souness before him, he has been converted into a blue nose sycophant.How they can allow themselves to be tarnished by their association with that mob is unfathomable !

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
I think we agree 😳
every journey, small steps and all that ?
it has to start somewhere. Why not now?
We are all being cheated. And it’s not just the latest ibrox incident, fuckin decades of abuse is what it is.
cheatin , thieving c u next tuesdays

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Glad someone else is saying so.
I thought it was fine, the only issue here is the *&*^ no got shin pads that cover his shins

Hes coming front on, slides in to win the ball and kick it clear in one go (didn't need to slide) and he's followed through and connected with the green bigot player. And because he's connected he gets wrapped around his legs a little, who gives a fuck, physical contact sport.

Think the Hunco challenge was worse and I don't think that was bad either.

Zab

Admin
Glad someone else is saying so.
I thought it was fine, the only issue here is the *&*^ no got shin pads that cover his shins

Hes coming front on, slides in to win the ball and kick it clear in one go (didn't need to slide) and he's followed through and connected with the green bigot player. And because he's connected he gets wrapped around his legs a little, who gives a fuck, physical contact sport.

Think the Hunco challenge was worse and I don't think that was bad either.

For me it’s utterly needless going to ground in that challenge. It’s bad defending for a start, if the ball breaks to a Celtic player then Porteous is sat on his arse while the opposition run past him. That ball is there to be one, but he could have just as easily stepped into the challenge and stayed on his feet.

He’s also running the risk of being deemed out of control which is what referees give red cards for now. It doesn’t matter if a player gets the ball or what angle the challenge is made from, it’s down to the referees interpretation of out of control and risking endangering an opponent.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
What's aw this shite about broken legs and endings careers. Been watching the game for almost 40 years and seen ten times worse tackles than that. I can count on one hand the times I've seen a player had a leg break. Keep doing what you're doing Ryan!

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here